Keto Chili Recipe

hoyeon

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I wanted to share this amazing Keto Chili recipe I’ve been loving. It’s perfect for those of us who are following a low-carb diet but still want something hearty and comforting. Give it a try and let me know what you think!

Ingredients:

• 1 lb ground beef
  • 1 lb ground sausage (or use all beef if preferred)
  • 1 medium onion, chopped
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 bell pepper, diced
  • 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes (no sugar added)
  • 1 can (6 oz) tomato paste
  • 1 cup beef broth
  • 2 tbsp chili powder
  • 1 tbsp paprika
  • 1 tsp cumin
  • 1/2 tsp oregano
  • 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper (adjust to taste)
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (optional, for topping)
  • 2 tbsp olive oil or avocado oil
Instructions:

1. In a large pot or Dutch oven, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the chopped onion and bell pepper, and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
  2. Add the minced garlic and cook for another minute until fragrant.
  3. Add the ground beef and sausage to the pot. Cook until browned, breaking it up with a spoon as it cooks.
  4. Stir in the chili powder, paprika, cumin, oregano, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
  5. Add the diced tomatoes, tomato paste, and beef broth. Stir to combine.
  6. Bring the chili to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and let it cook for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
  7. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed. If you prefer a thicker chili, let it simmer a bit longer.
  8. Serve hot, topped with shredded cheddar cheese if desired.
    Keto Chili Recipe.jpg
Enjoy your hearty, low-carb chili! Perfect for a cozy meal or for meal prepping. Let me know if you have any variations or tips to share!

This keto chili looks amazing! Perfect for staying low-carb while still enjoying a hearty, flavorful meal. Do you have any special tips or tricks for making it extra delicious? 😋

Hey everyone! I wanted to share this amazing Keto Chili recipe I’ve been loving. It’s perfect for those of us who are following a low-carb diet but still want something hearty and comforting. Give it a try and let me know what you think!

Ingredients:

• 1 lb ground beef
  • 1 lb ground sausage (or use all beef if preferred)
  • 1 medium onion, chopped
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 bell pepper, diced
  • 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes (no sugar added)
  • 1 can (6 oz) tomato paste
  • 1 cup beef broth
  • 2 tbsp chili powder
  • 1 tbsp paprika
  • 1 tsp cumin
  • 1/2 tsp oregano
  • 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper (adjust to taste)
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (optional, for topping)
  • 2 tbsp olive oil or avocado oil
Instructions:

1. In a large pot or Dutch oven, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the chopped onion and bell pepper, and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
  2. Add the minced garlic and cook for another minute until fragrant.
  3. Add the ground beef and sausage to the pot. Cook until browned, breaking it up with a spoon as it cooks.
  4. Stir in the chili powder, paprika, cumin, oregano, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
  5. Add the diced tomatoes, tomato paste, and beef broth. Stir to combine.
  6. Bring the chili to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and let it cook for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
  7. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed. If you prefer a thicker chili, let it simmer a bit longer.
  8. Serve hot, topped with shredded cheddar cheese if desired.View attachment 5265
Enjoy your hearty, low-carb chili! Perfect for a cozy meal or for meal prepping. Let me know if you have any variations or tips to share!
Keto chili sounds like the perfect low-carb comfort food! Can’t wait to try this recipe. Thanks for sharing! 🍲🥑

This sounds amazing! I've been looking for a good keto chili recipe, and this one looks perfect. I love that you've included ground sausage for extra flavor. I'm definitely going to try this out this weekend. 😉👌✨🌸

I tried out a keto chili recipe similar to the one you posted, and it was a hit! I’ve been following the ketodiet for a while and was really craving something hearty and comforting. This chili did the trick perfectly. The combination of ground beef and sausage added such a rich flavor, and the blend of spices gave it just the right kick. I also topped mine with some shredded cheddar cheese, which added a nice touch of creaminess.It was great to have a meal that fits my keto diet without sacrificing taste. Plus, it made for some delicious leftovers. If you're on a low-carb journey and looking for a satisfying meal, this recipe is definitely worth trying out!

Last edited:
Back