Keto Garlic Bread🍞

Kardel

Culinary Explorer
Hi guys, I want to share this with you the healthy Keto Garlic Bread recipe. I found this online, and it is perfect for everyone on a diet.
1200×855
251.9 kB

ketogarlicbread.jpg

Ingredients
  • 7g sachet instant dried yeast
  • 1 tbsp pouring cream
  • 80ml (1/3 cup) warm water
  • 155g (1 1/2 cups) almond meal
  • 2 tbsp psyllium husk
  • 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 1/2 tsp table salt
  • 3 eggs, lightly whisked
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
  • 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • 100g (1 cup) grated Devondale Mozzarella Cheese Block (500g)
  • Chopped continental parsley, to serve
Method
  • Step 1
    Grease and line a square 20cm cake pan with baking paper. Place the 7g sachet instant dried yeast, 1 tbsp pouring cream and 80ml (1/3 cup) warm water in a small bowl. Whisk to combine. Set aside for 10 minutes or until slightly frothy.
  • Step 2
    In a large bowl, whisk together the 155g (1 1/2 cups) almond meal, 2 tbsp psyllium husk, 1 tbsp ground flaxseed, 1 tsp baking powder and 1/2 tsp table salt. Make a well in the middle. Add the yeast mixture, 3 eggs, lightly whisked, 2 tbsp olive oil and 2 tsp apple cider vinegar. Whisk well to combine. Transfer to the prepared pan. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and set aside for 1 hour or until the mix has risen slightly.
  • Step 3
    Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Bake the bread for 15 minutes. Drizzle with 2 tbsp olive oil, sprinkle with 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped and scatter with 100g (1 cup) grated Devondale Mozzarella Cheese Block (500g). Bake for a further 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbling. Sprinkle with Chopped continental parsley, to serve to serve.

OMG, Keto Garlic Bread? Count me in! 🙌🥖 Love that you're making low-carb dreams come true. Can't wait to try this guilt-free indulgence! Thanks for sharing the recipe! 😋

Keto garlic bread? Because who says low-carb living has to be devoid of indulgence? 🥖🧄 Whip up a batch of this garlicky goodness, packed with flavor and free from guilt. It's the perfect accompaniment to any meal - or let's be honest, sometimes it's the meal itself!

Yum, keto garlic bread sounds like a tasty treat for those on a low-carb diet! The smell of garlic bread baking in the oven is just irresistible, isn't it? I love how versatile keto recipes can be, allowing us to enjoy our favorite foods while staying on track with our health goals. Can't wait to try making this and indulge guilt-free! Thanks for sharing the recipe! 🍞😋

Yum, keto garlic bread sounds like a tasty treat for those on a low-carb diet! The smell of garlic bread baking in the oven is just irresistible, isn't it? I love how versatile keto recipes can be, allowing us to enjoy our favorite foods while staying on track with our health goals. Can't wait to try making this and indulge guilt-free! Thanks for sharing the recipe! 🍞😋
Enjoy trying the keto garlic bread👌

Back