Key Lime Pie Mousse

Caramellyy_

Culinary Explorer
Are you tired of the usual mousse recipe? and you want something new and has a special taste? I've made my cousin this dessert and they all love it, So I think I had to share this recipe with you! This is the Key lime pie mousse. This has a citrusy, creamy and not so sweet mousse that you and your family would love it. 😋👌👌

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup heavy whipping cream
  • 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
  • 1/4 cup freshly squeezed key lime juice
  • 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
  • Zest of one lime (optional)
  • Graham crackers or cookies, for garnish (optional)
Instructions:
  1. In a mixing bowl, whip the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
  2. In another bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk, key lime juice, powdered sugar, and lime zest (if using). Mix until well combined.
  3. Gently fold the whipped cream into the condensed milk mixture until fully incorporated.
  4. Spoon the mousse into serving glasses or bowls.
  5. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to allow the flavors to meld and the mousse to set.
  6. Serve chilled, garnished with additional lime zest and graham cracker crumbs or cookies, if desired.
I think you will be shocked of how this mousse taste but this is a game changer! I bet you will never go back to the usual mousse recipe. Enjoy and let me know your thoughts. 😋👌👌

key lime pie mousse.jpg

Yum, Key Lime Pie Mousse sounds like a dreamy dessert! 🥧🍋 Can't wait to whip up a batch and indulge in that creamy, tangy goodness! Thanks a bunch for sharing the recipe—I'm already imagining the perfect balance of sweet and tart flavors! 😋👌

Are you tired of the usual mousse recipe? and you want something new and has a special taste? I've made my cousin this dessert and they all love it, So I think I had to share this recipe with you! This is the Key lime pie mousse. This has a citrusy, creamy and not so sweet mousse that you and your family would love it. 😋👌👌

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup heavy whipping cream
  • 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
  • 1/4 cup freshly squeezed key lime juice
  • 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
  • Zest of one lime (optional)
  • Graham crackers or cookies, for garnish (optional)
Instructions:
  1. In a mixing bowl, whip the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
  2. In another bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk, key lime juice, powdered sugar, and lime zest (if using). Mix until well combined.
  3. Gently fold the whipped cream into the condensed milk mixture until fully incorporated.
  4. Spoon the mousse into serving glasses or bowls.
  5. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to allow the flavors to meld and the mousse to set.
  6. Serve chilled, garnished with additional lime zest and graham cracker crumbs or cookies, if desired.
I think you will be shocked of how this mousse taste but this is a game changer! I bet you will never go back to the usual mousse recipe. Enjoy and let me know your thoughts. 😋👌👌

640×457
83.7 kB

View attachment 1239
Thanks a bunch for sharing the Key Lime Pie Mousse recipe! It sounds absolutely divine. Can't wait to whip up a batch and indulge in that creamy limey goodness. 😍🍈🥧

Back