Kimchi Fried Rice with Bulgogi Beef Recipe

Fivemplarity

Novice Foodie
Looking for a way to spice up your weeknight dinners? Look no further than Kimchi Fried Rice with Bulgogi Beef! This Korean-inspired dish is an explosion of flavor and texture, and it's surprisingly easy to whip up at home.

Kimchi, the fermented spicy cabbage, adds a tangy, funky kick to the fluffy rice, while the savory bulgogi beef brings a welcome depth of flavor. It's a match made in heaven, and trust me, it's addictive!

Plus, it's a great way to use up leftover cooked rice or bulgogi beef. Leftovers never tasted so good!

Kimchi Fried Rice with Bulgogi Beef Recipe.jpeg

Here's what you'll need:

• 2 cups cooked white rice (cold or slightly warmed is best)
  • 1 tablespoon sesame oil
  • 1/2 pound ground beef
  • 1 cup kimchi, chopped
  • 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
  • 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
  • 1/4 cup chopped onion
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon soy sauce
  • 1 tablespoon gochujang (Korean chili paste)
  • 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
  • 1/4 teaspoon sesame seeds, for garnish (optional)
  • 2 fried eggs, for serving (optional)
Here's how to make it:

1. In a large skillet or wok, heat the sesame oil over medium-high heat. Add the ground beef and cook until browned, breaking it up with a spoon as it cooks.
  2. Drain off any excess grease from the pan. Add the kimchi, bell peppers, and onion to the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until softened.
  3. Stir in the garlic, soy sauce, gochujang, and rice vinegar. Cook for an additional minute, allowing the flavors to meld.
  4. Add the cooked rice to the pan and toss to combine. Cook for a few minutes, breaking up any clumps of rice and letting it heat through.
  5. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
Serve immediately, garnished with sesame seeds and a fried egg (optional).

This recipe is a fun and flavorful way to explore Korean cuisine at home. The combination of textures and tastes is truly unique, and it's sure to become a new favorite. So ditch the boring stir-fries and give this Kimchi Fried Rice with Bulgogi Beef a try! I have a feeling your taste buds will thank you.

Looking for a way to spice up your weeknight dinners? Look no further than Kimchi Fried Rice with Bulgogi Beef! This Korean-inspired dish is an explosion of flavor and texture, and it's surprisingly easy to whip up at home.

Kimchi, the fermented spicy cabbage, adds a tangy, funky kick to the fluffy rice, while the savory bulgogi beef brings a welcome depth of flavor. It's a match made in heaven, and trust me, it's addictive!

Plus, it's a great way to use up leftover cooked rice or bulgogi beef. Leftovers never tasted so good!

View attachment 2342
Here's what you'll need:

• 1/2 pound ground beef
  • 1 cup kimchi, chopped
  • 1/4 cup chopped onion
  • 1 tablespoon soy sauce
Here's how to make it:

1. In a large skillet or wok, heat the sesame oil over medium-high heat. Add the ground beef and cook until browned, breaking it up with a spoon as it cooks.
  2. Drain off any excess grease from the pan. Add the kimchi, bell peppers, and onion to the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until softened.
  3. Stir in the garlic, soy sauce, gochujang, and rice vinegar. Cook for an additional minute, allowing the flavors to meld.
  4. Add the cooked rice to the pan and toss to combine. Cook for a few minutes, breaking up any clumps of rice and letting it heat through.

This recipe is a fun and flavorful way to explore Korean cuisine at home. The combination of textures and tastes is truly unique, and it's sure to become a new favorite. So ditch the boring stir-fries and give this Kimchi Fried Rice with Bulgogi Beef a try! I have a feeling your taste buds will thank you.
Though I'm usually intimidated by Korean cooking, this recipe seems manageable and super tasty! 😋 Excited to try my hand at it. Thanks for the detailed instructions!

View attachment 2342
Here's what you'll need:

• 1/2 pound ground beef
  • 1 cup kimchi, chopped
  • 1/4 cup chopped onion
  • 1 tablespoon soy sauce
Here's how to make it:

Thanks for sharing! Kimchi Fried Rice with Bulgogi Beef Recipe sounds like a flavorful and satisfying meal. Can't wait to stir-fry kimchi-infused rice with savory bulgogi beef for a delicious Korean-inspired dish!

Wow, your Kimchi Fried Rice with Bulgogi Beef recipe sounds amazing! 🍚🥩 I love the combination of flavors and textures in this dish. Thanks for sharing—I can't wait to give it a try! It's sure to be a hit at my next dinner gathering. 😋👩‍🍳

Kimchi fried rice with bulgogi beef? Now that's what I call a flavor-packed fusion masterpiece! 🍚🥩 Get ready to sizzle up some tender bulgogi beef and toss it with spicy, tangy kimchi fried rice for a dish that's sure to tantalize your taste buds. It's a delicious blend of Korean and American flavors that'll have you coming back for seconds! 🌟🍴

Back