Know of any bees knees cocktail variations from around the world?

ur.cookerist

Culinary Explorer
I'm on a quest for cocktail creativity! 🍹 Do you happen to know of any unique variations of the classic bees knees cocktail from different corners of the globe? 🐝 I'm all ears and taste buds! Let's explore the world's mixology together!

🌸 Try the "Honey Lavender Bees Knees" with a splash of lavender syrup for a floral twist. Another option is the "Tropical Bees Knees" featuring pineapple juice and coconut rum for a taste of the tropics.

Oh, the Bee's Knees cocktail is a classic, but there are some fun twists from different corners of the globe! How about a 'Brazilian Bee' with cachaça instead of gin for a tropical flair? Or try a 'Tokyo Bee' with sake and yuzu for a Japanese-inspired kick! Get creative with your ingredients and let your taste buds travel the world!

I'm on a quest for cocktail creativity! 🍹 Do you happen to know of any unique variations of the classic bees knees cocktail from different corners of the globe? 🐝 I'm all ears and taste buds! Let's explore the world's mixology together!
Use raw, organic honey for a richer flavor... 🍯 Makes a huge difference in the taste. I love using Manuka honey for its unique taste and health benefits.

Back