🇰🇷 Korean Fried Shrimp 🫰🏼🍤˚ ༘`✦ ˑ ִֶ 𓂃⊹

laplus

Tasty Apprentice
In the lively streets of Seoul 🎇🇰🇷, the tantalizing scent of sizzling, golden-brown shrimp fills the air, luring crowds to the vibrant food stalls. (⸝⸝ᵕᴗᵕ⸝⸝) Amongst the array of delicious options, one dish shines: Korean Fried Shrimp! "Saeu Twigim" 🍤°。‘(* · * )⸝ is a beloved street food in South Korea, delivering a burst of flavors in every crunchy bite. This culinary find has inspired me to recreate the magic in my own kitchen, and I can't wait to share the joy of this succulent, crispy delight with my friends and family! Get ready to transport your tastebuds to the vibrant streets of Seoul with this unforgettable dish! ✨

korean fried shrimp.jpg
Ingredients:

• 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
  • 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1 cup cornstarch
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon paprika
  • 1 cup ice-cold water
  • Vegetable oil for frying

Instructions:
  1. Rinse the shrimp under cold water and pat them dry with paper towels.
  2. Make shallow cuts along the belly of each shrimp to prevent them from curling while frying.
  3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, cornstarch, baking powder, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika.
  4. Gradually pour in the ice-cold water while whisking until the batter is smooth and lump-free.
  5. Heat vegetable oil in a deep fryer or large skillet to 350°F (175°C).
  6. Dip each shrimp into the batter, coating it evenly.
  7. Carefully place the battered shrimp into the hot oil, a few at a time, ensuring they don't overcrowd the pan.
  8. Fry for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until they turn golden brown and crispy.
  9. Use a slotted spoon to remove the fried shrimp from the oil and transfer them to a plate lined with paper towels to drain excess oil.
  10. Garnish the Korean Fried Shrimp with chopped green onions or sesame seeds for extra flavor.
  11. Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce, such as sweet chili sauce or soy sauce with a dash of vinegar.
Enjoy the crunchy exterior and juicy interior of these delicious shrimp bites, reminiscent of the vibrant street food scene in Seoul.
Embarking on a foodie escapade in Seoul blew my taste buds away! 🍤 Discovering Korean Fried Shrimp was a game-changer! Now, I'm spreading the crispy joy! 🌟

In the lively streets of Seoul 🎇🇰🇷, the tantalizing scent of sizzling, golden-brown shrimp fills the air, luring crowds to the vibrant food stalls. (⸝⸝ᵕᴗᵕ⸝⸝) Amongst the array of delicious options, one dish shines: Korean Fried Shrimp! "Saeu Twigim" 🍤°。‘(* · * )⸝ is a beloved street food in South Korea, delivering a burst of flavors in every crunchy bite. This culinary find has inspired me to recreate the magic in my own kitchen, and I can't wait to share the joy of this succulent, crispy delight with my friends and family! Get ready to transport your tastebuds to the vibrant streets of Seoul with this unforgettable dish! ✨

View attachment 1783Ingredients:

• 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
  • 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1 cup cornstarch
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon paprika
  • 1 cup ice-cold water
  • Vegetable oil for frying

Instructions:
  1. Rinse the shrimp under cold water and pat them dry with paper towels.
  2. Make shallow cuts along the belly of each shrimp to prevent them from curling while frying.
  3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, cornstarch, baking powder, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika.
  4. Gradually pour in the ice-cold water while whisking until the batter is smooth and lump-free.
  5. Heat vegetable oil in a deep fryer or large skillet to 350°F (175°C).
  6. Dip each shrimp into the batter, coating it evenly.
  7. Carefully place the battered shrimp into the hot oil, a few at a time, ensuring they don't overcrowd the pan.
  8. Fry for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until they turn golden brown and crispy.
  9. Use a slotted spoon to remove the fried shrimp from the oil and transfer them to a plate lined with paper towels to drain excess oil.
  10. Garnish the Korean Fried Shrimp with chopped green onions or sesame seeds for extra flavor.
  11. Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce, such as sweet chili sauce or soy sauce with a dash of vinegar.
Enjoy the crunchy exterior and juicy interior of these delicious shrimp bites, reminiscent of the vibrant street food scene in Seoul.
Embarking on a foodie escapade in Seoul blew my taste buds away! 🍤 Discovering Korean Fried Shrimp was a game-changer! Now, I'm spreading the crispy joy! 🌟
Bro, swap out Swiss for provolone, adds a punch 🧀👊 and throw some spicy brown mustard in the mix for extra kick! 🌶️🔥

Bro, swap out Swiss for provolone, adds a punch 🧀👊 and throw some spicy brown mustard in the mix for extra kick! 🌶️🔥
Love the suggestion! Swapping Swiss for provolone? 🧀 Adding spicy brown mustard for some heat? 🌶️ This recipe is so versatile! Enjoy your spicy, cheesy Korean Fried Shrimp! 😋

Back