Korean Strawberry Bingsu

TinkerBell

Culinary Explorer
Korean Strawberry Bingsu.jpg

I recently discovered this amazing recipe for Strawberry Bingsu, a Korean shaved ice dessert that's perfect for beating the heat and satisfying your sweet tooth.

Ingredients:
  • 2 cups shaved ice or crushed ice
  • 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
  • 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
  • 2 tablespoons strawberry syrup or puree
  • 2 tablespoons chopped almonds or other nuts (optional)
  • 1 tablespoon sweetened red bean paste (optional)
  • Fresh strawberries and mint leaves for garnish

Instructions:

1. Start by preparing your shaved ice or crushing ice cubes in a blender until they reach a snow-like consistency.
  2. In a serving bowl or dish, layer the shaved ice with the sliced strawberries.
  3. Drizzle the sweetened condensed milk and strawberry syrup or puree over the top of the ice and strawberries.
  4. Sprinkle chopped almonds or other nuts over the dessert for added crunch and texture, if desired.
  5. For an extra touch of authenticity, add a dollop of sweetened red bean paste to the center of the bingsu.
  6. Garnish the Strawberry Bingsu with fresh strawberry slices and mint leaves for a pop of color and freshness.
  7. Serve immediately and enjoy the refreshing and indulgent flavors of this delightful Korean dessert!
I hope you give this Strawberry Bingsu recipe a try and enjoy it as much as I do! It's a delightful treat that's perfect for cooling down on hot summer days or whenever you're craving something sweet and refreshing🍓🍧✨

I'm sure anyone who tries this recipe will be thoroughly impressed by its deliciousness. Thank you for sharing such a delightful treat! 🍓🍧✨

Back