Lahmajoun Recipe

bini_colet

Culinary Explorer
I wanted to share one of my favorite Armenian dishes: Lahmajoun! 🍕 It's often referred to as Armenian pizza. It's a thin, crispy flatbread topped with a delicious mixture of ground lamb or beef, tomatoes, onions, and lots of spices. Super flavorful and perfect for a quick meal or snack.
Lahmajoun Recipe.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 lb ground lamb or beef
  • 1 large onion, finely chopped
  • 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
  • 1 bell pepper, finely chopped
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1/4 cup tomato paste
  • 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
  • 1 tsp ground cumin
  • 1 tsp paprika
  • 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 4 pieces of thin flatbread or pita bread
  • Lemon wedges (for serving)
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 450°F (230°C).
  2. In a large bowl, combine the ground meat, chopped onion, tomatoes, bell pepper, garlic, tomato paste, parsley, cumin, paprika, cinnamon, salt, and pepper. Mix well until everything is thoroughly combined.
  3. Place the flatbreads on a baking sheet.
  4. Spread a thin layer of the meat mixture evenly over each piece of flatbread.
  5. Bake in the preheated oven for about 10-12 minutes, or until the meat is cooked and the edges of the flatbread are crispy.
  6. Serve warm with lemon wedges on the side for squeezing over the top.

Oh wow, have you tried Lahmajoun? 😍🍕 This Middle Eastern delight is often called "Armenian pizza" and it's absolutely delicious! 🌍✨ Thin, crispy flatbread topped with a flavorful mix of minced meat, tomatoes, peppers, and spices – it's a burst of savory goodness in every bite! 😋🌶️

Thank you for sharing your Lahmajoun recipe! It's always exciting to discover new dishes from different cultures. Lahmajoun sounds incredibly flavorful and delicious, and your recipe looks easy to follow. I appreciate the detailed instructions you've provided, making it accessible for anyone to recreate this traditional dish at home. I can't wait to gather the ingredients and give it a try. It's sure to be a delightful culinary adventure! 🍴🌿

Your Lahmajoun recipe looks incredible! 🍕 Can't wait to recreate this savory delight at home. Thanks for sharing this authentic dish!

Back