๐ŸŸ๐ŸŒฟ Larb Pla Duk (Thai Catfish Salad) ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŸ

Jamal_

Tasty Apprentice
Experience the vibrant flavors of Thailand with our tantalizing Larb Pla Duk recipe! This traditional Thai dish features flaked catfish tossed with fresh herbs, lime juice, fish sauce, and roasted rice powder for a zesty and aromatic salad that's perfect for a light and flavorful meal.

Larb Pla Duk.jpg

๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿณ Ingredients:

• 1 lb catfish fillets, grilled and flaked
  • 2 shallots, thinly sliced
  • 2-3 green onions, chopped
  • 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
  • 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
  • 1-2 Thai chilies, finely chopped (adjust to taste)
  • 2-3 tbsp fish sauce
  • 2-3 tbsp lime juice
  • 1 tbsp roasted rice powder
  • Lettuce leaves, for serving
  • Fresh vegetables (cucumber, green beans, etc.), for serving
๐Ÿ“ Instructions:

1. Grill the catfish fillets until fully cooked, then flake the flesh into small pieces.
  2. In a bowl, combine the flaked catfish, shallots, green onions, cilantro, mint leaves, and Thai chilies.
  3. Season with fish sauce and lime juice to taste. Adjust the seasoning as needed.
  4. Sprinkle roasted rice powder over the salad and gently toss to combine.
  5. Serve the Larb Pla Duk on a bed of lettuce leaves, accompanied by fresh vegetables on the side.
๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿ‹ Enjoy this refreshing Larb Pla Duk as a healthy appetizer or main dish! It's a burst of Thai flavors in every bite. ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿƒ

This recipe looks ๐Ÿ”ฅ Spicy catfish salad with fresh herbs and lime juice sounds like the perfect way to cool off on a hot day. Thanks for sharing this taste of Thailand!

That sounds absolutely delicious! I've never tried making Larb Pla Duk at home, but your post has me inspired. I can't wait to try this Thai catfish salad recipe. Thanks for sharing! ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿฝ๏ธ

Wow, this Larb Pla Duk looks amazing! ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŒฟ The combination of fresh herbs and tangy flavors sounds like a delicious twist on traditional Thai salads. Can't wait to try it out! ๐Ÿ˜‹

Larb Pla Duk is such a flavorful dish! ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŒฟ I love how the crispy catfish pairs with the fresh herbs and lime. It gives the salad such a great texture. Perfect balance of spicy, tangy, and savory! ๐Ÿ˜‹

Back