Leche Flan Recipe 🍮✨

matchaberry

Culinary Explorer
Hey Dessert Enthusiasts! 🍰🌟

I'm excited to share with you all my cherished recipe for Leche Flan, a classic Filipino dessert that's rich, creamy, and absolutely irresistible! Whether you're celebrating a special occasion or simply craving something sweet, this indulgent treat is sure to impress. Let's get started:

Ingredients:
Leche Flan.jpg

• 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 can (14 oz) condensed milk
  • 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk
  • 10 egg yolks
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
Instructions:

1. Start by preparing the caramel syrup. Place the granulated sugar in a saucepan over medium heat. Allow the sugar to melt, stirring occasionally to ensure even caramelization. Once the sugar has turned into a deep golden brown syrup, remove the saucepan from the heat.
  2. Carefully pour the caramel syrup into individual llanera molds or a large baking dish, tilting the molds to coat the bottom evenly. Set aside to cool and harden.
  3. In a mixing bowl, combine the condensed milk, evaporated milk, egg yolks, and vanilla extract. Whisk together until well combined and smooth.
  4. Strain the mixture through a fine-mesh sieve to remove any lumps and ensure a silky texture.
  5. Gently pour the custard mixture into the prepared llanera molds or baking dish, on top of the hardened caramel syrup.
  6. Cover the molds or baking dish with aluminum foil to prevent steam from entering during the steaming process.
  7. Prepare a steamer and bring the water to a gentle simmer. Carefully place the covered molds or baking dish into the steamer basket.
  8. Steam the Leche Flan for about 30-40 minutes, or until set and firm to the touch. To check for doneness, insert a toothpick into the center of the flan – it should come out clean.
  9. Once cooked, remove the Leche Flan from the steamer and allow it to cool to room temperature.
  10. Once cooled, refrigerate the Leche Flan for at least 2 hours or overnight to chill and set further.
  11. To serve, run a knife around the edges of the molds to loosen the Leche Flan. Place a serving plate on top of the mold, then quickly flip it over to release the flan onto the plate. The caramel syrup will beautifully cascade over the creamy custard.
  12. Slice the Leche Flan into portions and enjoy the decadent goodness with family and friends!
I hope you all enjoy making and savoring this delightful Leche Flan as much as I do! Let me know how your Leche Flan turns out, and happy indulging! 🎉🍮💖

Hey there! Your Leche Flan recipe sounds like a dreamy dessert 🍮✨ I can almost taste the richness and creaminess just reading the ingredients. It's amazing how something so simple can be so utterly irresistible. Can't wait to give this recipe a try and taste a Filipino dessert.

Woahh,, this dessert made me remember my childhood days. Will surely cook this soon. Thank you for sharing this awesome recipe!

Yummy, Leche Flan brings back memories! Thanks for sharing the recipe. It's such a classic dessert that never fails to satisfy.

Your Leche Flan recipe looks amazing! I can't wait to try it out. I love how you've explained each step clearly, making it doable even for beginners like me. Thanks for sharing this delicious dessert idea! 🍮

Back