Lembas Bread Recipe🍞

rootme

Culinary Explorer
You guys have to try this lembas bread recipe... it’s soooo tasty and flavorful! 🍞🤤 The perfect balance of sweet and savory!

Ingredients​

• 100 g vegan butter
  • 100 g white sugar
  • 50 g brown sugar
  • 200 g banana
  • 50 g flaked almonds
  • 120 g white plain flour
  • 150 g oat meal
  • 1 tsp tapioca flour
  • 0.5 tsp baking powder
  • 1 tsp cinnamon

Method​

• Preheat the oven to 170°C. Combine the sugars, a pinch of salt, and the vegan butter in a bowl, whisking until creamy.
  • Add and mash the banana with a fork. Stir in the oatmeal, flour, tapioca flour, baking powder, and cinnamon.
  • Toast the almonds and mix them in. Line a 30x20 cm baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
  • Spread the mixture evenly in the tray using a fork or spoon.
  • Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
  • If the top browns but the center isn't done, cover with foil and continue baking until the toothpick test is successful.
  • Once done, remove from the oven and slice into flapjack pieces while still hot.
  • Let it cool in the tray for 30 minutes to set.
  • Transfer to a cooling rack until completely cool.
  • Store in a tin and consume within five days.

lembas bread recipe.jpg

This Lembas Bread recipe looks absolutely amazing! 🍞✨ I love trying out unique and traditional recipes, and this one is definitely going on my must-try list. The idea of making a bread that's both delicious and inspired by such an iconic story is just too good to pass up. Can't wait to try it out and see how it turns out! 😍🧙‍♂️

You guys have to try this lembas bread recipe... it’s soooo tasty and flavorful! 🍞🤤 The perfect balance of sweet and savory!

Ingredients​

• 100 g vegan butter
  • 100 g white sugar
  • 50 g brown sugar
  • 200 g banana
  • 50 g flaked almonds
  • 120 g white plain flour
  • 150 g oat meal
  • 1 tsp tapioca flour
  • 0.5 tsp baking powder
  • 1 tsp cinnamon

Method​

• Preheat the oven to 170°C. Combine the sugars, a pinch of salt, and the vegan butter in a bowl, whisking until creamy.
  • Add and mash the banana with a fork. Stir in the oatmeal, flour, tapioca flour, baking powder, and cinnamon.
  • Toast the almonds and mix them in. Line a 30x20 cm baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
  • Spread the mixture evenly in the tray using a fork or spoon.
  • Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
  • If the top browns but the center isn't done, cover with foil and continue baking until the toothpick test is successful.
  • Once done, remove from the oven and slice into flapjack pieces while still hot.
  • Let it cool in the tray for 30 minutes to set.
  • Transfer to a cooling rack until completely cool.
  • Store in a tin and consume within five days.

View attachment 4763
Just what I need for my next adventure! Can't wait to try this Lembas Bread recipe. 🍞✨

Back