Lemon-Blueberry Cupcakes with Cake Mix

SilentSeeker

Culinary Explorer
Hi there! I would like to share with you our family's favorite , a quick and easy recipe to get a lemon and blueberry fix. It's simple and only uses 8 ingredients, most of which we usually have on our kitchen. It is a super moist little cake that will surely hit your taste buds!

Ingredients
Lemon-Blueberry-Cupcakes.jpg

• 1 cup dried blueberries
  • 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
  • 1 (15.25 ounce) package white cake mix
  • ⅔ cup water
  • ⅓ cup fresh lemon juice
  • ¼ cup vegetable oil
  • 3 large eggs
  • 2 teaspoons lemon zest, or more to taste

Directions​

1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line two 12-cup cupcake tins with paper liners.
  2. Mix blueberries and flour together in a bowl.
  3. Combine cake mix, water, lemon juice, oil, eggs, and lemon zest in another bowl; mix well. Fold in the floured blueberries until just incorporated. Divide batter evenly between the prepared cupcake tins.
  4. Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean, about 18 minutes. Let cool before frosting.

Wow, those lemon-blueberry cupcakes sound bomb! I love how easy the recipe is, especially using a cake mix. Gotta try making these ASAP!

These Lemon-Blueberry Cupcakes with Cake Mix look absolutely divine! 😍 Love a quick and easy recipe that still delivers on flavor. Can't wait to bake up a batch of these beauties for my next gathering! Thanks for sharing your baking magic!

Back