Lemon Cheesecake Crème Brulée🍋🍰

Prutsald

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, I just had to share this bomb recipe for Easy Lemon Cheesecake Crème Brulée "Donuts" that I learned from my grandma 🍋🍰!
1080×1920
167.3 kB

Easy Lemon Cheesecake Crème Brulée Donuts.jpg

Cook Time:
15 mins
Servings:

Ingredients

• 1 (12 count) package Hawaiian rolls, such as King’s® Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls, separated
  • 4 tablespoons butter, melted
  • 1 1/2 cups cheesecake filling, such as Philadelphia® Cheesecake No Bake Filling
  • 1/4 cup lemon curd
  • 1 lemon, zested
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1/3 cup water

Directions

750×563 jpg
  1. Turn the oven on to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius). Line a rimmed baking sheet or 9x13-inch baking dish with parchment paper. After putting each roll in the prepared pan, brush it with melted butter.
  2. Bake for approximately five minutes in a preheated oven, or until gently toasted.
  3. In a bowl, thoroughly whisk together cheesecake filling, lemon curd, and 1 teaspoon of lemon zest. Transfer mixture to a big plastic bag with a closure or piping bag. Make a little incision in the bag's corner.
  4. Make a little incision on the side of each roll with a paring knife so that you can pipe the filling into it without cutting all the way through. After adding roughly 1 1/2 tablespoons of filling to each roll, place them back in the baking dish.
  5. In a small saucepan, combine the water and sugar; over medium-high heat, bring to a simmer. After lowering the heat to medium-low and cooking for about ten minutes without stirring, the food should be gently golden brown. Remove from the fire.
  6. Place paper over the rim of a baking sheet and place a rack on top of it. Gently dip the top of each roll into the sugar mixture, then lay it onto the rack, right side up.
  7. Over the rolls, grate the remaining lemon zest. Allow them stand for 10 to 15 minutes, or until completely cooled and tops become somewhat firm. Before coating every roll, if the sugar mixture gets too thick, put the saucepan back over low heat and gently swirl the mixture until it melts again.

For those who love a tangy twist on a classic. Trust me, your taste buds will thank you... and so will anyone lucky enough to try them!

Wow, your Lemon Cheesecake Crème Brûlée recipe sounds like a dreamy dessert! 🍋🍰 The combination of tangy lemon and creamy cheesecake with that crispy caramelized topping is simply irresistible. Can't wait to whip up a batch and indulge in this delightful treat. Thanks for sharing your sweet culinary creation with us! 🌟

Oh my taste buds! These Easy Lemon Cheesecake Crème Brulée "Donuts" are a game changer! Hawaiian rolls + cheesecake filling + lemon curd?! Genius. Excuse me while I drool into my cup of tea (っ˘ڡ˘ς) I can't wait to try it! 🍋🍰

Back