Lemon Garlic Chicken with Vegetable Recipe

johnlloyd

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone,

I wanted to share one of my favorite dinner recipes that I've been loving lately.

Ingredients:

For the Chicken:

• 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 2 lemons (one for juice, one for slices)
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1 teaspoon dried thyme
  • Salt and pepper to taste
For the Vegetables:

• 2 cups baby potatoes, halved
  • 1 cup cherry tomatoes
  • 1 cup baby carrots
  • 1 red onion, cut into wedges
  • Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
  2. Marinate the chicken: In a large bowl, mix the juice of one lemon, minced garlic, olive oil, oregano, thyme, salt, and pepper. Add the chicken breasts and toss to coat. Let it marinate for at least 20 minutes (you can do this step ahead of time and marinate in the fridge for a few hours if you like).
  3. Prepare the vegetables: In another bowl, combine the baby potatoes, cherry tomatoes, baby carrots, and red onion. Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and toss to coat.
  4. Assemble in a baking dish: Place the marinated chicken breasts in the center of a large baking dish. Arrange the vegetables around the chicken. Slice the remaining lemon and place the slices on top of the chicken and vegetables.
  5. Bake: Put the baking dish in the preheated oven and bake for about 35-40 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender. If you have a meat thermometer, the chicken should reach an internal temperature of 165°F (75°C).
  6. Garnish and serve: Once done, remove from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes. Sprinkle with fresh parsley before serving.
    Lemon Garlic Chicken with Vegetable Recipe.jpg
This dish is great on its own, but sometimes I like to serve it with a side of quinoa or rice. The lemon and garlic flavors really make it special. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do! 😊

Happy cooking!

Hey everyone,

I wanted to share one of my favorite dinner recipes that I've been loving lately.

Ingredients:

For the Chicken:

• 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 2 lemons (one for juice, one for slices)
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1 teaspoon dried thyme
For the Vegetables:

• 2 cups baby potatoes, halved
  • 1 cup cherry tomatoes
  • 1 cup baby carrots
  • 1 red onion, cut into wedges
  • Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
  2. Marinate the chicken: In a large bowl, mix the juice of one lemon, minced garlic, olive oil, oregano, thyme, salt, and pepper. Add the chicken breasts and toss to coat. Let it marinate for at least 20 minutes (you can do this step ahead of time and marinate in the fridge for a few hours if you like).
  3. Prepare the vegetables: In another bowl, combine the baby potatoes, cherry tomatoes, baby carrots, and red onion. Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and toss to coat.
  4. Assemble in a baking dish: Place the marinated chicken breasts in the center of a large baking dish. Arrange the vegetables around the chicken. Slice the remaining lemon and place the slices on top of the chicken and vegetables.
  5. Bake: Put the baking dish in the preheated oven and bake for about 35-40 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender. If you have a meat thermometer, the chicken should reach an internal temperature of 165°F (75°C).
  6. Garnish and serve: Once done, remove from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes. Sprinkle with fresh parsley before serving.View attachment 3557
This dish is great on its own, but sometimes I like to serve it with a side of quinoa or rice. The lemon and garlic flavors really make it special. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do! 😊

Happy cooking!

Lemon garlic chicken with veggies sounds like a perfect weeknight dinner! Light, flavorful, and healthy. Can't wait to try it out! 🍋🍗🥦

I love lemon and garlic together, and adding all those veggies sounds perfect. I can't wait to try it out. I think I'll serve it with some quinoa like you suggested—sounds like the perfect pairing. 😊

I love lemon and garlic together, and adding all those veggies sounds perfect. I can't wait to try it out. I think I'll serve it with some quinoa like you suggested—sounds like the perfect pairing. 😊
agree! Lemon and garlic with veggies is delicious. Quinoa's a great match. Can't wait to try it! 😋🍚

Back