One-Pan Lemon Herb Chicken and Vegetables 😊

corbin

Culinary Explorer
Hi fellow food lovers, I want you guys to try this One-Pan Lemon Herb Chicken and Vegetables. It's a hassle-free meal that's bursting with flavor and perfect for busy weeknights. So, let's get cooking and enjoy a wholesome dinner without the fuss!
640×960
180.3 kB

One-Pan Lemon Herb Chicken and Vegetables.jpg

Ingredients:

• 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 2 cups baby potatoes, halved
  • 2 cups broccoli florets
  • 1 red bell pepper, sliced
  • 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
  • 1 lemon, thinly sliced
  • 3 tablespoons olive oil
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon dried thyme
  • 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
  • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish (optional)
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil for easy cleanup.
  2. Place the chicken breasts in the center of the prepared baking sheet and arrange the halved baby potatoes, broccoli florets, and sliced bell peppers around the chicken.
  3. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, minced garlic, dried thyme, dried rosemary, dried oregano, salt, and pepper to make the herb marinade.
  4. Drizzle the herb marinade over the chicken breasts and vegetables, making sure everything is evenly coated.
  5. Place the thinly sliced lemon rounds on top of the chicken breasts and vegetables.
  6. Transfer the baking sheet to the preheated oven and roast for 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender, flipping the chicken halfway through cooking for even browning.
  7. Once the chicken and vegetables are cooked, remove the baking sheet from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes.
  8. Garnish the One-Pan Lemon Herb Chicken and Vegetables with chopped fresh parsley, if desired, for a pop of color and freshness.
  9. Serve the chicken and vegetables hot from the oven, and enjoy a delicious and nutritious one-pan meal with minimal cleanup!
Feel free to customize your One-Pan Lemon Herb Chicken and Vegetables by using your favorite herbs and vegetables. You can also add extra flavor by squeezing fresh lemon juice over the dish before serving. Get creative and make it your own!

Thank you for sharing your recipe for One-Pan Lemon Herb Chicken and Vegetables! It sounds like a delicious and convenient dish that I can't wait to try. I love the idea of having everything cooked in one pan for easy cleanup, and the combination of lemon and herbs with chicken and vegetables sounds absolutely mouthwatering. I appreciate you taking the time to share this recipe with us, and I'll definitely be adding it to my list of meals to try soon. Thanks again!

Oh, my taste buds are tingling with excitement! 🍋🌿 I'm definitely trying your One-Pan Lemon Herb Chicken and Vegetables recipe! 😊 Thanks a bunch for sharing—I can already imagine the aroma of zesty lemon and fragrant herbs wafting through my kitchen! Can't wait to savor every flavorful bite! 🍗🥦

Back