Sheet Pan Chicken and Vegetables

corbin

Culinary Explorer
Hey, friends! I want to share this flavorful Sheet Pan Chicken and Vegetables recipe. I cooked this for my family dinner. It's a complete meal that's fuss-free and perfect for busy weeknights. Try this out.😊
1200×800
188.4 kB

sheetpanchickenvegetables.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 2 cups assorted vegetables (such as bell peppers, broccoli, carrots, zucchini, and cherry tomatoes), chopped
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon dried herbs (such as thyme, rosemary, or Italian seasoning)
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • Lemon wedges, for serving (optional)
  • Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish (optional)

Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a large sheet pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil for easy cleanup.
  2. Place the chicken breasts on one side of the prepared sheet pan, leaving some space between each piece.
  3. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, minced garlic, dried herbs, salt, and pepper to create a marinade.
  4. Brush the marinade evenly over the chicken breasts, coating them on all sides.
  5. Arrange the chopped vegetables on the other side of the sheet pan, spreading them out in a single layer around the chicken.
  6. Drizzle a little olive oil over the vegetables and season with salt and pepper to taste.
  7. Place the sheet pan in the preheated oven and roast for 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender, stirring the vegetables halfway through cooking.
  8. Once the chicken is cooked, remove the sheet pan from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes.
  9. Serve the Sheet Pan Chicken and Vegetables hot, garnished with fresh parsley and lemon wedges if desired.
  10. Enjoy this delicious and wholesome meal with your family, and savor the flavors of roasted chicken and vegetables!
You can customize your Sheet Pan Chicken and Vegetables by using your family's favorite vegetables and adjusting the seasoning to taste.
Enjoy!

Hey, friends! I want to share this flavorful Sheet Pan Chicken and Vegetables recipe. I cooked this for my family dinner. It's a complete meal that's fuss-free and perfect for busy weeknights. Try this out.😊
1200×800
188.4 kB

View attachment 660

Ingredients:
  • 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 2 cups assorted vegetables (such as bell peppers, broccoli, carrots, zucchini, and cherry tomatoes), chopped
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon dried herbs (such as thyme, rosemary, or Italian seasoning)
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • Lemon wedges, for serving (optional)
  • Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish (optional)

Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a large sheet pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil for easy cleanup.
  2. Place the chicken breasts on one side of the prepared sheet pan, leaving some space between each piece.
  3. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, minced garlic, dried herbs, salt, and pepper to create a marinade.
  4. Brush the marinade evenly over the chicken breasts, coating them on all sides.
  5. Arrange the chopped vegetables on the other side of the sheet pan, spreading them out in a single layer around the chicken.
  6. Drizzle a little olive oil over the vegetables and season with salt and pepper to taste.
  7. Place the sheet pan in the preheated oven and roast for 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender, stirring the vegetables halfway through cooking.
  8. Once the chicken is cooked, remove the sheet pan from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes.
  9. Serve the Sheet Pan Chicken and Vegetables hot, garnished with fresh parsley and lemon wedges if desired.
  10. Enjoy this delicious and wholesome meal with your family, and savor the flavors of roasted chicken and vegetables!
You can customize your Sheet Pan Chicken and Vegetables by using your family's favorite vegetables and adjusting the seasoning to taste.
Enjoy!
Hello everyone! I think finishing off with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice over the chicken and vegetables just before serving adds a bright, citrusy touch! 🍋✨

Back