Lemon Garlic Chicken

Babylyn15

Novice Foodie
Are you looking for a quick yet elegant chicken recipe? Lemon Garlic Chicken is my favorite dish to cook whenever my family has an unplanned get-together, so here's my simple and delicious recipe for Lemon Garlic Chicken:

_Lemon Garlic Chicken-.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 lemon, juiced and zested
  • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
  2. Season the chicken breasts with salt, pepper, and dried oregano on both sides.
  3. Heat olive oil in an oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat.
  4. Add minced garlic to the skillet and sauté for about 1 minute until fragrant.
  5. Place the seasoned chicken breasts in the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until lightly browned.
  6. Remove the skillet from heat. Pour lemon juice over the chicken breasts and sprinkle lemon zest on top.
  7. Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and reaches an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C).
  8. Once cooked, remove the skillet from the oven and let the chicken rest for a few minutes.
  9. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley before serving.
  10. Serve the lemon garlic chicken hot with your favorite side dishes, such as steamed vegetables, rice, or roasted potatoes.
Hope you enjoy my simple yet flavorful lemon garlic chicken recipe!

This Lemon Garlic Chicken recipe is a total winner! It's quick to make and tastes absolutely amazing. The tangy lemon and savory garlic flavors really shine through. Plus, it looks so elegant when served. Can't wait to impress my guests with this dish! 🍋🍗😋

This Lemon Garlic Chicken recipe is a total winner! It's quick to make and tastes absolutely amazing. The tangy lemon and savory garlic flavors really shine through. Plus, it looks so elegant when served. Can't wait to impress my guests with this dish! 🍋🍗😋
Hey there! I agree, it's always amazing when a dish not only tastes great but also looks impressive on the plate. The combination of tangy lemon and savory garlic is definitely a winner. Happy cooking! 😉

Back