Lemon Garlic Roasted Broccoli

strawberrykiss0325

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! 😊 Broccoli is one of my favorite vegetable, so I usually find ways to eat it in different ways. I've discovered this Lemon Garlic Roasted Broccoli, and trust me that this is one of the best discoveries that I've made. It's bursting with flavor from zesty lemon and aromatic garlic, and it's so easy to make. Let me share this delightful recipe with you! 🥦🍋
Lemon Garlic Roasted Broccoli.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • Zest of 1 lemon
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
  2. In a large bowl, toss the broccoli florets with minced garlic, lemon zest, olive oil, salt, and pepper until evenly coated.
  3. Spread the broccoli out in a single layer on a baking sheet.
  4. Roast in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the broccoli is tender and slightly browned around the edges.
  5. Remove from the oven and serve hot as a delicious and healthy side dish!

I made this lemon garlic roasted broccoli for dinner last night, and it was a huge hit with the whole family! The flavors were amazing – the lemon and garlic really brought out the best in the broccoli. Plus, it was so easy to make – just toss everything together and roast it in the oven. This recipe is definitely going into my regular rotation!

Oh, wow! 🍋🥦 This lemon garlic roasted broccoli recipe sounds like a flavor explosion! Can't wait to whip it up for a healthy and tasty side dish. Thanks for sharing the inspo! 🌟👩‍🍳

Back