Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta

JayAr

Novice Foodie
Hey gals and guys! I'm thrilled to share with you a recipe that has quickly become one of my all-time favorites.
1710943971682.png

Ingredients:​

• 8 oz spaghetti or your choice of pasta
  • 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
  • Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 6 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
  • 1 lemon, zested and juiced
  • 1/2 cup chicken or vegetable broth
  • 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
  • 1/4 cup freshly chopped parsley
  • Grated Parmesan cheese, for serving

Instructions:​

1. Cook the Pasta: In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Drain well and set aside.
  2. Season the Shrimp: While the pasta is cooking, season the shrimp with salt and pepper to taste.
  3. Cook the Shrimp: Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp to the skillet in a single layer and cook until they are pink and opaque, about 2 minutes per side. Remove shrimp from the skillet and set aside.
  4. Sauté Garlic: In the same skillet, lower the heat to medium and add the minced garlic and red pepper flakes. Cook, stirring frequently, until the garlic is fragrant but not browned, about 1 minute.
  5. Add Liquids: Pour in the lemon juice, zest, and broth. Bring the mixture to a simmer and let it reduce for about 2-3 minutes. Stir in the butter until melted and smooth.
  6. Combine: Add the cooked pasta and shrimp back into the skillet. Toss until everything is well combined and the pasta is coated with the sauce. If the sauce is too thick, add a little more broth or pasta water to reach your desired consistency.
  7. Garnish and Serve: Remove from heat and stir in the chopped parsley. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper if needed. Serve immediately, garnished with grated Parmesan cheese and additional lemon wedges on the side.
Enjoy your Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta, a dish that's as delicious to eat as it is easy to make!

This Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta recipe is a game-changer! 🍋🍤💥 The flavors are out of this world—zesty lemon, savory garlic, and succulent shrimp all perfectly combined with pasta. It's so easy to make and tastes like a restaurant-quality dish. Definitely adding this to my regular dinner rotation! 🙌😋, thank you for sharing the recipe!

Just tried this Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta and wow, it's a game-changer! 🍋🦐 The flavors are so fresh and vibrant. The lemon and garlic combo is perfect with the shrimp. Definitely adding this to my weeknight dinner rotation. Thanks for sharing! 🙌🍝

Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta sounds amazing! I can imagine the bright flavors from the lemon and garlic pairing perfectly with the succulent shrimp. Plus, it's so simple to whip up! Definitely giving this recipe a try for my next dinner gathering. Thanks for sharing! 🍋🍤🍝

Wow, that sounds delicious! 😋 I love the combination of flavors in this Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta. 🍝 Can't wait to try it out for dinner tomorrow!

Back