Lemon Herb Tilapia

muffinpony

Culinary Explorer
 Lemon Herb Tilapia.jpeg

Get ready to savor the delicate flavors of this Lemon Herb Tilapia! This recipe showcases tender tilapia fillets seasoned with zesty lemon, fragrant herbs, and a hint of garlic, all baked to perfection in the oven. It's a light and flavorful dish that's quick and easy to prepare, making it perfect for any day of the week.

Ingredients:

• 4 tilapia fillets
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • Zest and juice of 1 lemon
  • 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
  • 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
  • Lemon slices, for garnish
  • Fresh herbs, for garnish
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease it with olive oil.
  2. Place the tilapia fillets on the prepared baking sheet and season them with salt and pepper on both sides.
  3. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, minced garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, chopped parsley, and chopped dill until well combined.
  4. Brush the lemon herb mixture over the tops of the tilapia fillets, ensuring they are evenly coated.
  5. Place a lemon slice on top of each fillet for extra flavor and presentation.
  6. Bake the tilapia in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
  7. Once cooked, remove the tilapia from the oven and transfer it to a serving platter.
  8. Garnish the tilapia with fresh herbs and lemon slices, if desired.
  9. Serve your Lemon Herb Tilapia hot, alongside your favorite side dishes, and enjoy a light and flavorful seafood dinner!

I have always loved Tilapia and adding the flavor of zesty lemon seems like a pretty great idea! I can't wait to try this in my kitchen. 🥰🥳

Thank you so much for sharing your Lemon Herb Tilapia recipe! It sounds like a perfect dish for a light and flavorful meal. I'm excited to give it a try and add some variety to my dinner rotation. Your detailed instructions make it seem easy to follow, even for someone like me who's not the most experienced cook. I appreciate you sharing your culinary expertise with us. Can't wait to enjoy this dish soon! 🐟🍋🌿

Back