Lemon Pepper Grilled Chicken Recipe

Mary.Grace05

Novice Foodie
Hey everyone! 👋 Today, I'm sharing one of my beloved recipes: Lemon Pepper Grilled Chicken. 🍋🍗 This dish is my go-to for summer barbecues and family dinners. Trust me, once you try this juicy and flavorful chicken, you'll be hooked! 🌟

Lemon Pepper Grilled Chicken Rec.jpg

ingredients​

• 2 1/5 pounds chicken breast (about 4-6 breasts)
  • 2 tablespoons avocado oil
  • 1/2 cup lemon juice (about 4-6 lemons)
  • 2 tablespoons coarse black pepper
  • lemon zest from lemons
  • salt, to taste

instructions​

• All all ingredients to a large ziplock bag or glass container. Mix well to coat the chicken, making sure all sides get covered (I like to shake the bag). Marinate for a maximum of 2 hours, shaking/stirring once. Marinade can be thrown away once used.
  • Heat grill to medium-high heat. Once hot, place chickenover direct heat and grill for 8 minutes. Flip and move to indirect heat (not directly over fire/coals) and cook for another 7-12 minutes depending on how thick your breasts are, or until internal temperature reaches 165 degress.
  • Let cool for 3-5 minute. Serve with some veggies and carbs and enjoy!

Lemon pepper grilled chicken? Get ready for a burst of citrusy flavor with every juicy bite! 🍋🍗 Marinate your chicken in zesty lemon pepper seasoning, then throw it on the grill for that perfect charred exterior and tender interior. It's a simple yet sensational dish that's sure to become a summertime favorite for backyard barbecues and cookouts. Fire up the grill and get ready to impress your taste buds! 🔥🌟

This recipe is a game-changer! 🍋🔥 There's just something about the zesty kick of lemon combined with the bold flavor of pepper that takes grilled chicken to the next level. Plus, grilling adds that delicious smoky char that you can't get enough of. It's such a versatile dish too - perfect for a summer BBQ or a quick weeknight dinner. I can practically taste it already! 🍗😍

Lemon Pepper Grilled Chicken Recipe? 🍋🍗 That's a flavor combo that screams summer vibes! 😎 I can almost taste the zesty tang and savory goodness already. Can't wait to fire up the grill and give this recipe a whirl. Thanks for sharing – my taste buds are ready for a delicious adventure!

Hey everyone! 👋 Today, I'm sharing one of my beloved recipes: Lemon Pepper Grilled Chicken. 🍋🍗 This dish is my go-to for summer barbecues and family dinners. Trust me, once you try this juicy and flavorful chicken, you'll be hooked! 🌟

View attachment 2599

ingredients​

• 2 1/5 pounds chicken breast (about 4-6 breasts)
  • 2 tablespoons avocado oil
  • 1/2 cup lemon juice (about 4-6 lemons)
  • 2 tablespoons coarse black pepper
  • lemon zest from lemons
  • salt, to taste

instructions​

• All all ingredients to a large ziplock bag or glass container. Mix well to coat the chicken, making sure all sides get covered (I like to shake the bag). Marinate for a maximum of 2 hours, shaking/stirring once. Marinade can be thrown away once used.
  • Heat grill to medium-high heat. Once hot, place chickenover direct heat and grill for 8 minutes. Flip and move to indirect heat (not directly over fire/coals) and cook for another 7-12 minutes depending on how thick your breasts are, or until internal temperature reaches 165 degress.
  • Let cool for 3-5 minute. Serve with some veggies and carbs and enjoy!
I love how simple yet flavorful this lemon pepper grilled chicken recipe is! It's always a hit at my summer BBQs. The combination of zesty lemon and aromatic pepper really takes grilled chicken to the next level. Thanks for sharing!

Back