Lemon Tiramisu

Caramellyy_

Culinary Explorer
Hey, Friends! Are you looking for a not so sweet tiramisu? or have you ever tried a lemon tiramisu? Well, This recipe is for you! This is not your ordinary tiramisu because this taste has a citrusy lemon and pleasing taste of its cream. Get ready to indulge this dessert. 🍋😍🤩

Ingredients:
  • 1 1/2 cups (360ml) heavy cream
  • 1 cup (240ml) mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
  • 1/2 cup (100g) granulated sugar
  • Zest of 2 lemons
  • Juice of 2 lemons
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 1/2 cups (360ml) lemon curd (store-bought or homemade)
  • 1 1/2 cups (360ml) limoncello liqueur
  • 1 package (200g) ladyfinger cookies
  • Lemon slices and mint leaves, for garnish (optional)
Instructions:
  1. In a large mixing bowl, beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
  2. In another bowl, whisk together the mascarpone cheese, granulated sugar, lemon zest, lemon juice, and vanilla extract until smooth and well combined.
  3. Gently fold the whipped cream into the mascarpone mixture until fully incorporated. Be careful not to overmix.
  4. In a shallow dish, pour the limoncello liqueur. Dip each ladyfinger into the limoncello quickly, ensuring they are soaked but not overly soggy.
  5. Arrange a layer of soaked ladyfingers in the bottom of a serving dish or individual glasses.
  6. Spread half of the lemon curd over the layer of ladyfingers.
  7. Spoon half of the mascarpone mixture over the lemon curd layer and spread it evenly.
  8. Repeat the layers with the remaining soaked ladyfingers, lemon curd, and mascarpone mixture.
  9. Cover the dish or glasses with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight, to allow the flavors to meld and the tiramisu to set.
  10. Before serving, garnish the lemon tiramisu with lemon slices and mint leaves, if desired.
  11. Enjoy your refreshing lemon tiramisu!
I hope this recipe would be your favorite tiramisu flavor! Enjoy this sweet and citrusy dessert at home. 🍋😍🤩

lemon tiramisu.jpg

Hey, Friends! Are you looking for a not so sweet tiramisu? or have you ever tried a lemon tiramisu? Well, This recipe is for you! This is not your ordinary tiramisu because this taste has a citrusy lemon and pleasing taste of its cream. Get ready to indulge this dessert. 🍋😍🤩

Ingredients:
  • Zest of 2 lemons
  • Juice of 2 lemons
Instructions:
  2. In another bowl, whisk together the mascarpone cheese, granulated sugar, lemon zest, lemon juice, and vanilla extract until smooth and well combined.
  3. Gently fold the whipped cream into the mascarpone mixture until fully incorporated. Be careful not to overmix.
  4. In a shallow dish, pour the limoncello liqueur. Dip each ladyfinger into the limoncello quickly, ensuring they are soaked but not overly soggy.
  5. Arrange a layer of soaked ladyfingers in the bottom of a serving dish or individual glasses.
  7. Spoon half of the mascarpone mixture over the lemon curd layer and spread it evenly.
  8. Repeat the layers with the remaining soaked ladyfingers, lemon curd, and mascarpone mixture.
  9. Cover the dish or glasses with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight, to allow the flavors to meld and the tiramisu to set.
  10. Before serving, garnish the lemon tiramisu with lemon slices and mint leaves, if desired.
I hope this recipe would be your favorite tiramisu flavor! Enjoy this sweet and citrusy dessert at home. 🍋😍🤩

1200×1200
238.8 kB

View attachment 955
Sounds intriguing! Does the lemon flavor overpower the traditional coffee taste of tiramisu?

Wait, you said tiramisu? Now you've got my attention! The idea of combining the zesty flavor of lemon with the classic indulgence of tiramisu is simply mouthwatering. It's like a refreshing twist on a beloved dessert favorite. I can't wait to give this Lemon Tiramisu a try! 🍋🍰🌟

What a delicious take on the traditional Italian dessert—lemon tiramisu! This zesty delicacy is like a taste of pure sunshine, as I have experienced firsthand on a sunny summer's evening.

Wow, Lemon Tiramisu! What a refreshing twist on a classic dessert. I love the idea of that zesty lemon flavor cutting through the richness of the mascarpone and ladyfingers. It's like a burst of sunshine in every bite!

Ingredients:
  • Zest of 2 lemons
  • Juice of 2 lemons
Instructions:

1200×1200
238.8 kB

View attachment 955
This is a perfect dessert for everyone, I definitely would try this out. Thanks for this😊

Wow, your lemon tiramisu recipe sounds like a refreshing twist on a classic dessert! I can already imagine the zesty lemon flavor complementing the creamy mascarpone perfectly. Can't wait to give this a try for my next dinner party! Have you ever experimented with other unique flavors in tiramisu before?🍋😋

Back