Lemony Mussels with Cherry Tomatoes and Potatoes 🍅🥔

SkrillexAoki

Novice Foodie
Heyyyy! I am back with more deluxe food recipes that you can do at home :) This one here is named Lemony Mussels with Cherry Tomatoes and Potatoes

Yes! Another episode of my recipe sharing that your family will love ;)
Mussels.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 2 pounds fresh mussels, cleaned and debearded
  • 1 pound cherry tomatoes, halved
  • 1 pound baby potatoes, halved
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 shallot, finely chopped
  • 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
  • 2 lemons, zest and juice
  • 1/2 cup white wine
  • 1/4 cup olive oil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions:
  1. In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and chopped shallot, and sauté until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
  2. Add the halved cherry tomatoes to the pot and cook for another 3-4 minutes until they start to soften.
  3. Add the halved baby potatoes to the pot, along with the white wine and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover the pot and let the potatoes cook for about 10 minutes, or until they are fork-tender.
  4. Once the potatoes are cooked, add the cleaned mussels to the pot. Cover the pot again and let the mussels steam for about 5-7 minutes, or until they have opened up.
  5. Once the mussels have opened up, discard any that haven't opened. Stir in the chopped parsley and lemon zest, and adjust seasoning if needed.
  6. Serve the Lemony Mussels with Cherry Tomatoes and Potatoes hot, with crusty bread on the side for soaking up the delicious broth.
This is such a good dish! Don't need to thank me, just do the cooking with love and passion, that is enough for me 🥰

Attachments

• Mussels.jpg
    Mussels.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 43
Your recipe for lemony mussels with cherry tomatoes and potatoes excites me to try something new in the kitchen! It's amazing how you've combined such fresh and flavorful ingredients into one amazing dish. Can't wait to try this up for a special dinner – thanks for the inspiration!

The combination of lemon zest and cherry tomatoes must add such a refreshing twist to the mussels. Excited to give this a go!

Back