Let's Spice Up Our Avocado Toast Game Together!

charmee_33

Novice Foodie
Hey Avocado Toast enthusiasts!

I just had to jump on here and share this amazing avocado toast recipe I tried recently. Trust me, it's a game-changer! Avocado Toast is already a staple in my breakfast routine, but this version takes it to a whole new level of yum.

Here's how I made it:

Ingredients:
Avocado Toast.jpg

• 2 ripe avocados
  • 4 slices of your favorite bread (I used a hearty multigrain)
  • 1 small tomato, diced
  • 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
  • 1 lemon
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Optional: a sprinkle of red pepper flakes for some heat
  • Fresh cilantro or parsley, chopped (for that finishing touch)
Instructions:

1. First things first, toast those bread slices until they're beautifully golden and crispy. You can pop them in the toaster or use a skillet – whichever you prefer!
  2. While the bread is toasting away, let's get to work on the star of the show – our avocados! Scoop the creamy goodness out of the avocados and plop them into a bowl.
  3. Time to mash! Grab a fork and start mashing up those avocados until they reach your desired level of smoothness. I like mine a bit chunky, but you do you!
  4. Once you've got your avocados all mashed up, squeeze the juice of half a lemon into the bowl. This adds a zesty kick and helps keep our avocados looking fresh and green.
  5. Season it up! Sprinkle in some salt and pepper to taste. Don't be shy with the seasoning – avocados love a good flavor boost.
  6. Now comes the fun part – assembling our avocado toast masterpiece! Slather a generous amount of our creamy avocado mixture onto each slice of toasted bread.
  7. Next up, let's add some color and crunch. Sprinkle on those diced tomatoes and thinly sliced red onions. They add such a fresh and vibrant touch!
  8. Feeling adventurous? Give it a little kick by sprinkling on some red pepper flakes. Totally optional, but highly recommended if you like a bit of heat!
  9. Last but not least, let's add a sprinkle of freshly chopped cilantro or parsley for that final burst of flavor and color.
And there you have it – the most delicious avocado toast you'll ever taste! It's perfect for breakfast, brunch, or anytime you're craving something satisfying yet wholesome. Give it a try and let me know what you think!

These step-by-step instructions are super easy to follow, making it perfect for busy mornings or lazy brunches. I can't wait to try this recipe myself and add my own twist to it🥑🍞. Thanks for sharing such a mouthwatering idea with us!🤤

Back