Lime Shrimp Dragon Noodles Recipe

Idris

Culinary Explorer
Hi friends, I want to share this quick and flavorful dish: Lime Shrimp Dragon Noodles. This spicy, tangy, and savory noodle dish is perfect for a delicious weeknight meal. Let’s get cooking!
603×719
61.2 kB

Lime Shrimp Dragon Noodles.jpg

Lime Shrimp Dragon Noodles Recipe:

Ingredients:

• 8 oz rice noodles
  • 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 3 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
  • 1/4 cup soy sauce
  • 1/4 cup sriracha sauce
  • 2 tablespoons brown sugar
  • Juice of 1 lime
  • 2 green onions, sliced
  • Fresh cilantro, chopped (for garnish)
  • Lime wedges (for serving)
Instructions:

1. Cook the rice noodles according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
  2. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
  3. Add the minced garlic and cook for about 1 minute until fragrant.
  4. Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook until they turn pink and are cooked through, about 3-4 minutes. Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set aside.
  5. In the same skillet, add the sliced red bell pepper and cook until tender, about 3-4 minutes.
  6. In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, sriracha sauce, brown sugar, and lime juice.
  7. Return the cooked shrimp to the skillet and pour the sauce over the shrimp and bell peppers. Stir to coat everything evenly.
  8. Add the cooked rice noodles to the skillet and toss to combine with the sauce, shrimp, and bell peppers.
  9. Sprinkle the sliced green onions and chopped cilantro over the top.
  10. Serve immediately with lime wedges on the side for extra zing.

For those making Lime Shrimp Dragon Noodles, quick hack: soak the rice noodles in warm water for faster cooking! Saved me some time.

There is so much flavor in these Lime Shrimp Dragon Noodles! The shrimp and soft rice noodles are complemented by the sour soy sauce, hot sriracha, and zesty lime. The crisp red bell peppers also offer a burst of flavor and freshness. It is very appealing and really tasty, especially when garnished with fresh cilantro and green onions! These will be made for supper next week, and I can't wait. I appreciate you sharing this wonderful recipe! 🍤🍜🍋🌶

Lime Shrimp Dragon Noodles?! That combo sounds like a flavor adventure waiting to happen! I'm all in for that zesty lime kick paired with succulent shrimp. Can't wait to whip this up and add some fire to my dinner routine! Thanks for sharing this epic recipe!

Back