Loaded Oatmeal Cookies🍪

Idris

Culinary Explorer
Hello everyone, I want you to try these Loaded Oatmeal Cookies. My family loves it, these cookies are soft and chewy with a hint of cinnamon, making them a perfect treat for satisfying your sweet cravings or enjoying as an on-the-go snack.
360×360
21.8 kB

loadedoatmealcookies.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
  • 1 cup packed light brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 2 large eggs
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
  • 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • 1/2 cup chopped nuts (such as pecans or walnuts)
  • 1/2 cup dried fruit (such as raisins, cranberries, or chopped apricots)
  • 1/2 cup shredded coconut (optional)
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. Set aside.
  2. In a large mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter, light brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
  3. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla extract until well combined.
  4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the all-purpose flour, baking soda, ground cinnamon, and salt.
  5. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.
  6. Stir in the old-fashioned rolled oats until evenly distributed throughout the cookie dough.
  7. Fold in the semi-sweet chocolate chips, chopped nuts, dried fruit, and shredded coconut (if using) until well incorporated.
  8. Using a cookie scoop or spoon, drop rounded tablespoons of cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheets, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
  9. Gently flatten each cookie slightly with the back of a spoon or your fingertips.
  10. Bake the Loaded Oatmeal Cookies in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and the centers are set.
  11. Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes before transferring them to wire racks to cool completely.
  12. Once cooled, store the Loaded Oatmeal Cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to one week.
  13. Enjoy these delicious cookies as a sweet treat or snack any time of day!
Indulge in the irresistible combination of flavors and textures with these Loaded Oatmeal Cookies—a delightful treat that's sure to satisfy your sweet tooth!

These are the perfect cookies for me 😍🥹 soft, chewy, and packed with goodies like chocolate chips and nuts..YUM! Definitely gotta try these next time I'm craving something sweet! 🥰

These Loaded Oatmeal Cookies look absolutely amazing! 😍Definitely adding this recipe to my baking list for the weekend. Can't wait to enjoy these with a cup of tea! Thanks for sharing! 🍪☕

These Loaded Oatmeal Cookies are calling my name! 😍🍪 Can't wait to whip up a batch and indulge in some sweet goodness! Thanks for sharing the recipe! 🙌

These loaded oatmeal cookies look absolutely scrumptious! I can't resist a cookie packed with goodies like chocolate chips, raisins, and nuts. The recipe seems easy to follow, which is perfect for someone like me who isn't the best baker. I'm definitely adding these cookies to my baking list for the weekend. Thanks for sharing such a tempting treat with us! 🍪😋

These loaded oatmeal cookies look absolutely scrumptious! I can't resist a cookie packed with goodies like chocolate chips, raisins, and nuts. The recipe seems easy to follow, which is perfect for someone like me who isn't the best baker. I'm definitely adding these cookies to my baking list for the weekend. Thanks for sharing such a tempting treat with us! 🍪😋
I'm glad that you love it, Enjoy👌

Back