Looking for Lime Salt Packets for Drinks

MummProducts

Novice Foodie
I’m looking to buy some lime salt packets to add a little extra kick to my drinks, especially for margaritas and micheladas. I’ve tried a few brands, but I’m curious if anyone has a favorite or knows where to get them for a good price?

I’m looking to buy some lime salt packets to add a little extra kick to my drinks, especially for margaritas and micheladas. I’ve tried a few brands, but I’m curious if anyone has a favorite or knows where to get them for a good price?
Hi guys! I think you can usually find them online or at specialty stores. Though making a homemade version could be fun and customizable too! 🍹🧂

I love using lime salt for drinks too! 😋 I usually go with Twang or Tajín—they’re perfect for margaritas and micheladas! You can find them at most grocery stores or online for a decent price. Amazon usually has some good deals too. Cheers! 🍹

Ooh, lime salt packets are perfect for drinks! ✨ You can find them at most grocery stores, usually in the seasoning or cocktail aisle. If you're feeling crafty, you could also make your own by mixing sea salt and lime zest. Totally elevates your drinks!

You can find lime salt packets for drinks at grocery stores, online retailers like Amazon, or specialty shops that sell cocktail supplies. 🍹🌟

Back