Looking for the perfect side – what do you serve with latkes?

mamberx

Novice Foodie
Awesome cooks! 🍴 I'm making a batch of latkes and on the hunt for the perfect side dish. What do you usually serve with yours? 🥗🍽 I'm looking for something that complements their crispy deliciousness. Whether it's a sauce, salad, or something else, I'd love to hear your favorites! Thanks! 🥔✨

When it comes to pairing with latkes, I think you can't go wrong with applesauce. The sweet tanginess perfectly complements the savory crunch of the latkes. 🍎

Awesome cooks! 🍴 I'm making a batch of latkes and on the hunt for the perfect side dish. What do you usually serve with yours? 🥗🍽 I'm looking for something that complements their crispy deliciousness. Whether it's a sauce, salad, or something else, I'd love to hear your favorites! Thanks! 🥔✨
Classic options are applesauce and sour cream, but latkes go well with savory dishes too! Try brisket, roasted veggies, or even a creamy mushroom gravy.

Classic options are applesauce and sour cream, but latkes go well with savory dishes too! Try brisket, roasted veggies, or even a creamy mushroom gravy.
Classic choices like applesauce and sour cream are delicious, but why stop there? Latkes are versatile, and they love to mingle with savory pals. Give them a taste of brisket, roasted veggies, or a creamy mushroom gravy for an unforgettable pairing:love:

When it comes to pairing with latkes, I think you can't go wrong with applesauce. The sweet tanginess perfectly complements the savory crunch of the latkes. 🍎
Totally agree with you, applesauce is a classic choice! 🍏🍎 I also love sour cream for that creamy contrast. 😋🥔

Back