Macaroni and Brie with Crab 🦀

metro_boomin

Novice Foodie
As I surfed the internet, I found this recipe 😆 Well, this dish is kind of those meals that only served by high end restaurants so I said to myself "I am poor to eat at those restaurants, but why don't I give it a try cooking by my self" 😆 Well, here it is, this is the Macaroni and Brie with Crab 😍 Yep, you'll be amazed how awesome this dish is.
Macaroni and brie with crab.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 8 ounces macaroni pasta
  • 8 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed and cut into cubes
  • 1 cup lump crabmeat, picked over for shells
  • 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
  • 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
  • 2 cups milk
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon paprika
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 2-quart baking dish and set aside.
  2. Cook the macaroni pasta according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
  3. In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Once melted, whisk in the flour to create a roux. Cook the roux for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly, until it turns a light golden brown.
  4. Gradually whisk in the milk, making sure to whisk out any lumps. Cook the sauce, stirring constantly, until it thickens, about 5 minutes.
  5. Stir in the garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
  6. Add the Brie cheese cubes to the sauce, stirring until the cheese is melted and the sauce is smooth.
  7. Gently fold in the cooked macaroni pasta and lump crabmeat until evenly coated with the cheese sauce.
  8. Transfer the macaroni and cheese mixture to the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the grated Parmesan cheese over the top.
  9. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly and golden brown on top.
  10. Remove from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before serving.
  11. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley, if desired, and serve hot.

You see!! Even though it is kind of expensive, I am sure you can do it home even if you are not a professional chef 😃

Wow looks delicious! The combination of creamy brie, crab, and comforting macaroni is sure to tantalize the taste buds. Definitely a dish worth savoring! 🦀🧀

I stumbled upon this Macaroni and Brie with Crab recipe online, and it seemed like a dish straight out of a fancy restaurant! Decided to give it a shot at home, and let me tell you, it's absolutely amazing.

Your Macaroni and Brie with Crab recipe has me drooling already! 😋 Combining the creamy richness of Brie with the decadence of crab in a comforting macaroni dish sounds like the ultimate comfort food indulgence. Can't wait to try this out for my next dinner gathering. Thanks for sharing such a tempting recipe! 🧀🦀🍝

Back