Mango and Spicy Grilled Shrimp Tacos 🌮✨

aurora

Tasty Apprentice
So, last summer, while having a picnic at the beach with the gang, we discovered this incredible taste combination that had us swooning for days! 🍤🥭🌶️ Sweet mango, juicy grilled shrimp, and a hint of spice are all tucked into a warm tortilla blanket and topped with creamy avocado and salsa. It was really like an explosion of taste in our lips! I'm going to share my top-secret recipe for these incredible tacos made with grilled shrimp, mango, and spices. Prepare to have your taste senses completely amazed, people! 😋✨

Ingredients
mango.jpg

For The Spicy Grilled Shrimp:
  • 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined​
  • 2 tbsp olive oil​
  • 1 tsp smoked paprika​
  • 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper (adjust to taste)​
  • 1/2 tsp garlic powder​
  • Salt and pepper to taste​
For The Mango Salsa:
  • 2 ripe mangos, diced​
  • 1/2 red onion, finely chopped​
  • 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced​
  • Juice of 1 lime​
  • A handful of fresh cilantro, chopped​
  • Salt to taste​
Additional Ingredients:
  • 8-10 small flour or corn tortillas​
  • 1 cup red cabbage, thinly sliced​
  • 1 avocado, sliced​
  • Lime wedges for serving​
Instructions
  1. Marinate the Shrimp: In a bowl, combine olive oil, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Add the shrimp and toss to coat evenly. Let it marinate for about 15-30 minutes.​
  2. Prepare the Mango Salsa: While the shrimp marinate, mix diced mango, red onion, jalapeño, lime juice, cilantro, and a pinch of salt in a bowl. Set aside.​
  3. Grill the Shrimp: Heat a grill or pan over medium-high heat. Grill the shrimp on each side for 2-3 minutes until they are pink and slightly charred.​
  4. Warm the Tortillas: Heat the tortillas on the grill or in a pan for about 30 seconds on each side. Keep them warm by wrapping them in a clean cloth.​
  5. Assemble the Tacos: Place a few slices of avocado, a handful of red cabbage, and grilled shrimp on each tortilla. Top with a generous spoonful of mango salsa.​
  6. Serve: Serve the tacos with lime wedges on the side for an extra zesty kick.​
These tacos are like a fiesta in your mouth! 🌮🎉 Try them for a flavor explosion!

These Mango and Spicy Grilled Shrimp Tacos sound incredible! 🌮🤤 The combination of sweet mango and spicy shrimp is just irresistible. Can't wait to fire up the grill and give this recipe a try! Thanks for sharing! 🍤🔥🥭

These Mango and Spicy Grilled Shrimp Tacos sound incredible! 🌮🤤 The combination of sweet mango and spicy shrimp is just irresistible. Can't wait to fire up the grill and give this recipe a try! Thanks for sharing! 🍤🔥🥭
Wow, these Mango and Spicy Grilled Shrimp Tacos sound like a flavor fiesta! 🎉 Can't wait to recreate this beach picnic magic at home. Thanks a bunch for sharing the recipe - my taste buds are already tingling in anticipation! 🍤🥭🌮
Whoa! It really brightens my day to read remarks like this! 🥰 Seeing someone eager to try a recipe I provided makes me feel so good. It's so great to imagine someone picturing these Mango and Spicy Grilled Shrimp Tacos, or cranking up the grill for a beach picnic. I hope every delicious mouthful pleases them and that their mealtimes become a little piece of heaven. 🍤🥭🌴 Regards and best of luck with your cooking! 🔥✨

Back