Mango Avocado Salsa

frustratedcook

Culinary Explorer
Hey there, foodie friends! 🌟 Let me introduce you to a vibrant burst of flavor that'll tantalize your taste buds and brighten any dish – our Mango Avocado Salsa! So grab your chopping board and let's whip up a batch of this delightful salsa together, it's time to add a little sunshine to your plate! ☀️🍴
Mango Avocado Salsa.jpg

Ingredients:

• 2 ripe mangoes, diced
  • 1 ripe avocado, diced
  • 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
  • 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
  • 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
  • Juice of 1 lime
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions:

1. In a mixing bowl, combine the diced mangoes, diced avocado, chopped red onion, minced jalapeño pepper, and chopped cilantro.
  2. Squeeze the lime juice over the mixture and gently toss to combine.
  3. Season with salt and pepper to taste, adjusting as needed.
  4. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
  5. Serve chilled as a topping for grilled chicken, fish tacos, or as a dip with tortilla chips.
Before making this, make sure to use ripe mangoes and avocados for the best flavor and texture. You can also leave the seeds in the jalapeño pepper or add a pinch of cayenne pepper for a little bit of heat. Feel free to customize the salsa by adding diced tomatoes, black beans, or corn kernels for variation.
Enjoy your refreshing mango avocado salsa!

two of my most favorite fruits! I am so gonna try this tomorrow. Thank you for sharing this yummy recipe 🥰

Back