Mango Coconut Chia Pudding

Peachy

Culinary Explorer
Mango Coconut Chia Pudding..jpg

Hey there, fellow foodies! 😊 I'm excited to share with you all my latest culinary adventure: Mango Coconut Chia Pudding! Trust me, it's like a tropical paradise in a bowl and so easy to whip up!

Ingredients:
  • 1/4 cup chia seeds
  • 1 cup coconut milk
  • 1 ripe mango, peeled and diced
  • 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup (optional, for sweetness)
  • Shredded coconut and sliced mango for garnish (optional)
Instructions:
  1. In a mixing bowl, combine the chia seeds and coconut milk. Stir well to ensure the chia seeds are evenly coated.
  2. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight, allowing the chia seeds to absorb the coconut milk and thicken into a pudding-like consistency.
  3. Once the chia pudding has set, give it a good stir to break up any clumps.
  4. Add diced mango to the pudding and gently fold it in.
  5. If you prefer a sweeter pudding, you can drizzle honey or maple syrup over the top and mix it in.
  6. Divide the mango coconut chia pudding into serving bowls or jars.
  7. Garnish with shredded coconut and sliced mango for an extra tropical touch.
  8. Serve chilled and enjoy the refreshing flavors!
Give it a try and let me know how you like it! 🥭🥥✨

This Mango Coconut Chia Pudding sounds delish! Can't wait to try it out. Perfect for a quick, refreshing snack. Thanks for sharing! 🥭🥥😋

Wow, your Mango Coconut Chia Pudding recipe sounds amazing! 😍 I love how simple and refreshing it is, perfect for a tropical treat. Can't wait to give it a try and add some sunshine to my breakfast routine! Thanks for sharing! 🌴🥭

Oh, Mango Coconut Chia Pudding—what a heavenly combination! 🥭🥥 This delightful treat is bursting with tropical flavors and packed with wholesome chia seeds for added texture and nutrition. 😋💫 I can already imagine indulging in spoonful after spoonful of this creamy, fruity delight—it's like a taste of paradise in every bite! 🏝️🌟 Can't wait to whip up a batch and savor its deliciousness!

Back