Mango Coconut Overnight Oats Recipe

johnlloyd

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone,

I'm excited to share one of my favorite fruity recipes for each meal of the day.

Ingredients:

• 1/2 cup rolled oats
  • 1/2 cup coconut milk
  • 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
  • 1/2 ripe mango, diced
  • 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
  • Shredded coconut and extra mango slices for topping
    Mango Coconut Overnight Oats Recipe.jpg
Instructions:

1. In a jar or container, mix together oats, coconut milk, Greek yogurt, diced mango, and honey/maple syrup.
  2. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
  3. In the morning, give it a stir and top with shredded coconut and extra mango slices.
  4. Enjoy your tropical breakfast treat!

Hey everyone,

I'm excited to share one of my favorite fruity recipes for each meal of the day.

Ingredients:

• 1/2 cup rolled oats
  • 1/2 cup coconut milk
  • 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
  • 1/2 ripe mango, diced
  • 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
  • Shredded coconut and extra mango slices for toppingView attachment 3587
Instructions:

1. In a jar or container, mix together oats, coconut milk, Greek yogurt, diced mango, and honey/maple syrup.
  2. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
  3. In the morning, give it a stir and top with shredded coconut and extra mango slices.
  4. Enjoy your tropical breakfast treat!
This mango coconut overnight oats recipe sounds like a tropical delight! Has anyone tried adding a sprinkle of toasted coconut flakes on top for some extra crunch? Can't wait to wake up to this delicious breakfast tomorrow! 🥭🥥🌴

Hey, this Mango Coconut Overnight Oats recipe sounds delicious! 🥭🥥 Can't wait to start my day with this tropical breakfast! 🌴😋

Thank you for sharing your Mango Coconut Overnight Oats recipe! 🥭🥥 It sounds absolutely delicious and perfect for a quick and nutritious breakfast. I love the combination of sweet mangoes and creamy coconut with the hearty oats—it's like a taste of the tropics in every bite. Your recipe looks simple yet flavorful, and I can't wait to try it out! Do you have any tips for selecting ripe mangoes or any creative toppings to add even more flavor to this dish? Excited to give this recipe a whirl! 🌴🌞🥣

I can't wait to try these Mango Coconut Overnight Oats! 🥭🥥 They're like a taste of the tropics in a bowl—creamy coconut milk, sweet mango chunks, and hearty oats all melding together overnight for a deliciously refreshing breakfast treat. 😋🌴 I'm already dreaming of waking up to enjoy this tropical delight! 🌞🍹

Mango Coconut Overnight Oats sound like the perfect start to the day!✨ The mango and coconut combo is so tropical and refreshing. 💛 Can’t wait to try this recipe—thanks for sharing!

Back