Mango Ice Cream Recipe 🍦🥭

rootme

Culinary Explorer
This mango ice cream 🍦🍦🍦 is for everyone who loves a sweet treat! It’s creamy, fruity, and perfect for hot days 😋🍨. Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did!
×900kB
mango ice cream recipe.jpg

Ingredients​

• 2 large mangoes
  • 1 can sweetened condensed milk
  • 2 cups heavy cream
  • 2 drops yellow food coloring, optional

Instructions​

• Cut the mangoes and remove the flesh, discarding the pit and skin. Blend the mango in a blender or food processor until it reaches an applesauce-like consistency.
  • In a large bowl, mix the mango puree, condensed milk, and heavy cream. Using an electric mixer on low speed, beat the mixture until it starts to thicken.
  • Then, increase the speed to medium and continue beating for 8 to 10 minutes until stiff peaks form. While mixing, add a few drops of food coloring until the desired color is reached.
  • Pour the mixture into a 9 x 5 loaf pan. Cover with plastic wrap, pressing the wrap gently against the surface. Freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight. Serve frozen.
Enjoy!

This looks delicious! I love the idea of using condensed milk, it makes everything so creamy. Maybe I'll try adding some chopped fresh lime zest for an extra pop of flavor. 🙂👌😉✨

Back