🥭 Spread the sweetness with homemade Mango Jam! 🍯🥭

Mango Jam.jpg

Ingredients:
- 4 ripe mangoes, peeled and diced
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)

Instructions:
1. In a large saucepan, combine diced mangoes, sugar, and lemon juice.
2. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until the mangoes break down and the mixture thickens, about 20-25 minutes.
3. If using vanilla extract, stir it in during the last few minutes of cooking.
4. Remove from heat and let the jam cool slightly.
5. Transfer the jam into sterilized jars and seal tightly.
6. Allow the jars to cool completely before storing in the refrigerator.
7. Spread this golden goodness on toast, scones, or use it as a topping for yogurt or ice cream! 🍞🍦 #JamminWithMango

Ready to capture the essence of summer in a jar? Share your mango jam adventures with us! 📸 #MangoMagicJam

This Mango Jam recipe looks fantastic! 🥭🍯 I can almost taste the tropical sweetness. Perfect for spreading on toast or adding to desserts. Has anyone tried making this with a twist, like adding a hint of ginger or lime? Thanks for sharing this delicious recipe! Can't wait to try it out. 😊👍

Thank you for sharing your recipe for Mango Jam! 🥭 Homemade jam is always such a treat, especially when it's made with fresh, juicy mangoes. Your recipe sounds delightful, and I appreciate the detailed instructions you've provided. I can already imagine the vibrant flavor and sunny sweetness of this homemade mango jam spread on toast or paired with yogurt. I'm excited to give it a try and savor a taste of summer all year round! 🌞🍯

Obsessed with this Mango Jam recipe! Can already imagine spreading it on warm toast for breakfast. Thanks for the sweet inspiration! 😋

Back