Mango Margarita Recipe

lomiloml

Novice Foodie
SQ-Mango-Margaritas-on-the-Rocks.jpg

I recently tried this mango margarita recipe, and it was a game-changer for my summer gatherings. The blend of sweet mango with a tangy lime kick and a hint of tequila makes it irresistibly refreshing. Here's how you can make it too:

Mango Margarita Recipe

Ingredients:

- 2 cups fresh or frozen mango chunks​
- 1/2 cup tequila​
- 1/4 cup triple sec​
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice​
- 1-2 tablespoons agave syrup (adjust to taste)​
- Ice cubes​
- Lime slices and salt for rimming (optional)​

Instructions:
1. If you want a salted rim, run a lime wedge around the rim of your glasses, then dip them in salt.​
2. In a blender, combine the mango chunks, tequila, triple sec, lime juice, agave syrup, and a handful of ice cubes.​
3. Blend until smooth and creamy. If it's too thick, add a little water or more lime juice to reach your desired consistency.​
4. Pour the margarita into the prepared glasses and garnish with a lime slice.​

This mango margarita is a tropical delight that's perfect for any occasion. Cheers to a sip of paradise! 🥭🍹

View attachment 4594

I recently tried this mango margarita recipe, and it was a game-changer for my summer gatherings. The blend of sweet mango with a tangy lime kick and a hint of tequila makes it irresistibly refreshing. Here's how you can make it too:

Mango Margarita Recipe

Ingredients:

- 2 cups fresh or frozen mango chunks​
- 1/2 cup tequila​
- 1/4 cup triple sec​
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice​
- 1-2 tablespoons agave syrup (adjust to taste)​
- Ice cubes​
- Lime slices and salt for rimming (optional)​

Instructions:
1. If you want a salted rim, run a lime wedge around the rim of your glasses, then dip them in salt.​
2. In a blender, combine the mango chunks, tequila, triple sec, lime juice, agave syrup, and a handful of ice cubes.​
3. Blend until smooth and creamy. If it's too thick, add a little water or more lime juice to reach your desired consistency.​
4. Pour the margarita into the prepared glasses and garnish with a lime slice.​

This mango margarita is a tropical delight that's perfect for any occasion. Cheers to a sip of paradise! 🥭🍹
I think mango margaritas are perfect for summer! Fresh mango puree, tequila, and a splash of lime juice make it so refreshing 🍹🥭.

Back