Marbled Matcha Milk Bread

xxscj1678

Culinary Explorer
Hey there ;), baking enthusiasts! Today, I'm thrilled to share a recipe that's sure to impress: Marbled Matcha Milk Bread. With its delicate swirls of green tea goodness, this bread is a true masterpiece.

Marbled Matcha Milk Bread

Marbled Matcha Milk Bread (1).jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 cup (227g) whole milk
  • 1/2 cup (60g) King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
  • 1/2 cup (113g) cold whole milk
  • 2 1/2 teaspoons instant yeast
  • 2 tablespoons (25g) granulated sugar
  • 1 large egg
  • 3 1/2 cups (420g) King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
  • 2 teaspoons table salt
  • 4 tablespoons (57g) unsalted butter, softened
  • 2 tablespoons (12g) matcha powder
  • 1 tablespoon (14g) water
  • 1 large egg, beaten with 1 tablespoon (14g) milk (egg wash)

Instructions:

- Make the tangzhong by whisking milk and flour in a saucepan until thickened. Cool and transfer to a mixer bowl.

- Combine cold milk, yeast, sugar, and egg with the tangzhong.

- Add flour and salt, then gradually incorporate softened butter. Knead until smooth.

- Divide dough in half, adding matcha to one portion. Let rise until doubled.

- Shape dough into balls and let rest. Roll each ball and stack, then roll into cylinders.

- Flatten each cylinder, roll into logs, and place in a loaf pan. Let rise until puffy.

- Preheat oven to 350°F. Brush with egg wash and bake for 40-45 minutes.

- Cool before slicing. Store leftovers wrapped at room temperature or freeze for longer storage.

So, whether you're a seasoned baker or just starting out, give this recipe a try and indulge in the wonderful world of homemade bread. You won't regret it! 🍞✨

Matcha lover here!! Matcha swirled throughout the dough sounds amazing, and the finished loaf looks like a work of art 🍵😍 Lemme try this for my next baking project!

Hello! 🍵🍞 Marbled Matcha Milk Bread sounds absolutely delightful—those delicate swirls of green tea goodness must make each slice a work of art. Thanks for sharing this impressive recipe; I can't wait to give it a try and impress my fellow baking enthusiasts!

This marbled matcha milk bread is so visually stunning and tasty, it'll make your taste buds and eyes equally happy! 🍞🍵

Back