Mascarpone Cheese (Mascarpone Substitute)πŸ“

Are you craving to cream cheese used in recipes like Tiramisu? Recently, I made a recipe so super simple and easy to make. It’s the perfect substitute for both texture and taste, and I bet you already have the ingredients in your pantry.
Mascarpone Cheese (Mascarpone Substitute) (1).jpg

Ingredients:

• 2 bricks (16 ounces) cream cheese, softened
  • 1/3 cup sour cream
  • 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
  • 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice

Instructions:
  1. Put all ingredients into a blender or small food processor.
  2. Blend until smooth, making sure to scrape down the sides as needed.
  3. Chill the mixture to firm up the cheese.

That's it! You've got yourself a homemade mascarpone substitute ready to use in your favorite recipes. ;)

Thanks for sharing this recipe. Mascarpone can be a bit pricey around here, so having a substitute is fantastic. Plus, it seems super easy to whip up. Can't wait to see how it tastes in my favorite Tiramisu recipe.
Hi TheAmericanNightmare, I'm glad you found the Mascarpone substitute helpful! It's awesome that it's budget-friendly and easy to make. Can't wait for you to try it in your Tiramisuβ€”it's gonna be delicious! Let me know how it turns out. 🍰

Oh, fantastic! πŸ“ This Mascarpone Cheese recipe is just what I was looking for! Can't wait to whip up some delicious desserts with it. Thanks for sharing - you've made my day! πŸ€—

Awesome! πŸŽ‰I'm so glad you're excited about the Mascarpone Cheese recipe! It's perfect for making some seriously yummy desserts. Enjoy whipping them up and let me know how they turn out! πŸ˜‹πŸ€—

Helloooo!! Your mascarpone substitute recipe seems so easy to make! I like that it uses ingredients I usually have on hand. Can't wait to try it out for my next tiramisu. Have you tried using it in any other desserts? 🍰

Back