Mashle-Inspired Magical Cream Puffs Recipe ✨

isekaikigai

Novice Foodie
Hey everyone! Just curious if anyone else has checked out "Mashle: Magic and Muscles" Season 2 or gotten absolutely hooked on its catchy opening track, "Bling-Bang-Bang-Born"? It's so catchy, I've got a serious case of last song syndrome (LSS) with it! Also, something that really caught my attention in the series is the iconic cream puff, so I'm sharing the recipe below.

Mashle-Inspired Magical Cream Puffs Recipe .jpg

Ingredients

For the Choux Pastry:

• 1/2 cup (120ml) water
  • 1/4 cup (56g) unsalted butter
  • 1/2 teaspoon sugar
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 cup (65g) all-purpose flour
  • 2 large eggs
For the Magical Cream Filling:
  • 1 cup (240ml) heavy cream
  • 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • A pinch of edible gold dust for that magical sparkle
For the Decoration:
  • Powdered sugar for dusting
  • Edible gold leaf (optional)
Instructions:

Making the Choux Pastry:

• Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  • In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine water, butter, sugar, and salt, bringing it to a boil.
  • Reduce the heat to low and add the flour all at once, stirring vigorously until the mixture forms a dough that pulls away from the sides of the pan.
  • Remove from heat and let cool for a few minutes. Beat in the eggs one at a time until the dough is smooth and glossy.
  • Spoon or pipe 12 dough mounds onto the prepared baking sheet.
  • Bake for 20-25 minutes until puffed and golden. Then, turn off the oven, crack it open slightly, and let the puffs cool inside to dry out for about 10 minutes.
Making the Magical Cream Filling:
  • In a large bowl, whip the heavy cream with powdered sugar and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form. Gently fold in the edible gold dust for a magical touch.
  • Once the choux pastries have cooled, cut them in half horizontally.
  • Pipe or spoon the magical cream filling into the bottom half of each puff, then replace the top half.
Decoration:
  • Dust the filled cream puffs with powdered sugar and, if desired, apply a piece of edible gold leaf for an extra magical effect.
And there you have it, "Mashle" inspired magical cream puffs that are sure to delight any fan of the series! So feel free to share your sweet thoughts in the comments after trying out this simple yet magical recipe at home while vibing to Bling-Bang-Bang-Born.

Wow, that sounds amazing! I already watch this anime "Mashle: Magic and Muscles", I think this will be really delicious, Thank you for sharing the recipe, it seems easy to follow and the addition of edible gold dust is a nice touch. I will definitely give this recipe a try and let you know how it turns out. 🤩🤩

that sounds absolutely enchanting! I love cream puffs like always! There's something so irresistibly delicious about their fluffy pastry and creamy filling. Can't wait to try this magical Mashle-inspired version! ✨🍰🌟

I haven't try a cream puff recipe before but this recipe would push me to try this one 😊😉 And Its a great timing because I'm craving for a creamy dessert. 😊😉😋😋

Back