Matcha Latte Recipe

Oniokitty

Culinary Explorer
Hi everyone! I've been enjoying matcha lattes lately and wanted to share my recipe with you all. It's a perfect balance of creamy and earthy flavors, and it's surprisingly easy to make at home. Here's what you'll need:

Ingredients:

• 1 teaspoon matcha powder
  • 1 tablespoon hot water (not boiling)
  • 1 cup milk of your choice (dairy or plant-based)
  • Sweetener of your choice (optional, like honey or maple syrup)
Instructions:

1. In a mug or small bowl, whisk together the matcha powder and hot water until it forms a smooth paste.
  2. Heat the milk in a small saucepan over medium heat until it's hot but not boiling. You can also heat it in the microwave for about 1-2 minutes.
  3. Pour the heated milk into the matcha paste.
  4. Use a handheld milk frother or a whisk to froth the matcha latte until it becomes frothy and well combined.
  5. Taste and add sweetener if desired, stirring until dissolved.
  6. Pour into your favorite mug and enjoy your homemade matcha latte!
    Matcha Latte Recipe.jpg
Feel free to adjust the matcha powder or milk quantities based on your taste preferences. Let me know if you try it out and how it turns out for you!

Yum! This sounds delicious, and I love that you mentioned using plant-based milk options. I usually use oat milk in mine. 🙂✨😉👍

This matcha latte recipe sounds delicious and super easy to whip up... thanks for sharing! Can't wait to try it out and enjoy that creamy, frothy goodness! 🌟🍵

Wow, this Matcha Latte recipe looks amazing! 🍵✨ I’ve been obsessed with matcha lately, and this looks like the perfect cozy drink to try. Thanks for sharing the recipe! 😊

This matcha latte sounds so calming and delicious! I love that it's not too sweet but still creamy. Definitely trying this for my next coffee break! 🍵✨

Back