Matcha Swirl Cheesecake with Black Sesame Crust Recipe

yourfavoritef1girlie

Culinary Explorer
Hey, baking enthusiasts! 🍰 Looking to elevate your dessert game? I've got just the recipe for you: Matcha Swirl Cheesecake with a Black Sesame Crust! 🍵✨ It's a delightful blend of creamy cheesecake with a hint of matcha and a crunchy black sesame crust. Trust me, this unique combo will have everyone asking for seconds!
Matcha Swirl Cheesecake with Black Sesame Crust Recipe.jpg

Matcha Swirl Cheesecake with Black Sesame Crust

Ingredients:

For the Black Sesame Crust:

• 1 1/2 cups black sesame seeds
  • 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
  • 1/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
For the Matcha Swirl Cheesecake:

• 3 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 3 large eggs
  • 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup sour cream
  • 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
  • 2 tablespoons matcha powder, sifted
Instructions:

1. Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C). Grease a 9-inch springform pan.

2. Make the Black Sesame Crust:

• In a food processor, grind black sesame seeds until finely ground.
  • In a medium bowl, combine ground black sesame seeds, graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. Press mixture evenly into the bottom of the prepared springform pan. Set aside.
3. Make the Matcha Swirl Cheesecake:

• In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
  • Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in vanilla extract.
  • Add sour cream and flour, and beat until smooth and creamy.
  • Pour half of the cheesecake batter over the prepared crust.
  • Mix matcha powder with the remaining cheesecake batter until well combined.
  • Dollop matcha batter over the plain batter in the pan. Use a knife or skewer to gently swirl the matcha batter into the plain batter, creating a marbled effect.
4. Bake the Cheesecake:

• Place the springform pan on a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 45-50 minutes, or until the edges are set and the center is slightly jiggly.
  • Turn off the oven and leave the cheesecake inside with the door closed for 1 hour to cool gradually.
  • Remove the cheesecake from the oven and let it cool completely at room temperature.
  • Chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight before serving.
5. Serve and Enjoy!

• Once chilled, slice and serve your delicious Matcha Swirl Cheesecake with Black Sesame Crust. Enjoy the unique blend of flavors and textures!

Hey, baking enthusiasts! 🍰 Looking to elevate your dessert game? I've got just the recipe for you: Matcha Swirl Cheesecake with a Black Sesame Crust! 🍵✨ It's a delightful blend of creamy cheesecake with a hint of matcha and a crunchy black sesame crust. Trust me, this unique combo will have everyone asking for seconds!
View attachment 3585

Ingredients:

• 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 3 large eggs
  • 1/2 cup sour cream
Instructions:

• In a medium bowl, combine ground black sesame seeds, graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. Press mixture evenly into the bottom of the prepared springform pan. Set aside.

• Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in vanilla extract.
  • Dollop matcha batter over the plain batter in the pan. Use a knife or skewer to gently swirl the matcha batter into the plain batter, creating a marbled effect.
4. Bake the Cheesecake:

• Place the springform pan on a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 45-50 minutes, or until the edges are set and the center is slightly jiggly.
  • Turn off the oven and leave the cheesecake inside with the door closed for 1 hour to cool gradually.
  • Remove the cheesecake from the oven and let it cool completely at room temperature.
5. Serve and Enjoy!

• Once chilled, slice and serve your delicious Matcha Swirl Cheesecake with Black Sesame Crust. Enjoy the unique blend of flavors and textures!
Give it plenty of chill time in the fridge. I think it tastes better and sets nicely if you leave it overnight. ❄️

View attachment 3585

Ingredients:

• 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 3 large eggs
  • 1/2 cup sour cream
Instructions:

4. Bake the Cheesecake:

5. Serve and Enjoy!

This matcha swirl cheesecake with black sesame crust looks so unique and delicious! Has anyone tried adding a hint of lemon zest to the cheesecake batter? I think it would complement the matcha perfectly. Can't wait to give this a try! 🍵🍰

Thank you for sharing your Matcha Swirl Cheesecake with Black Sesame Crust recipe! 🍵🍰 It looks absolutely stunning and so unique with the combination of matcha and black sesame flavors. I can't wait to give it a try! The contrast between the vibrant green swirl and the dark sesame crust is simply mesmerizing. Do you have any tips for achieving that perfect swirl or any creative variations to customize this delightful cheesecake? Excited to add this recipe to my baking repertoire! ✨🖤

Wow, a Matcha Swirl Cheesecake with Black Sesame Crust—what an elegant and innovative twist on a classic dessert! 🍵🍰 The earthy bitterness of matcha perfectly complemented by the nuttiness of black sesame in the crust—it's a flavor combination that promises to tantalize the taste buds. 😋✨ I can already picture the beautiful green swirls dancing through each creamy slice, creating a stunning visual and culinary masterpiece. 🌿🖤 Can't wait to experience the unique flavors and textures of this exquisite creation!

Matcha swirl cheesecake with black sesame crust? That sounds like a decadent and sophisticated dessert! 🍵🍰

Back