Matcha White Chocolate Mochi Cake

Joseez

Culinary Explorer
I've got a unique and irresistible dessert recipe that combines the delicate flavors of matcha green tea with the creamy sweetness of white chocolate – Matcha White Chocolate Mochi Cake. This dessert is a delightful fusion of Japanese and Western flavors, resulting in a chewy, gooey, and utterly delicious treat that's perfect for any occasion.

Matcha White Chocolate Mochi Cake.jpeg

Here's what you'll need:

Ingredients:

• 1 cup mochiko (sweet rice flour)
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 teaspoon matcha powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1 cup milk (or coconut milk for a dairy-free option)
  • 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
  • 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
  • 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
  • 1 egg
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • Optional: Additional matcha powder for dusting
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease or line an 8x8-inch baking dish with parchment paper.
  2. In a large mixing bowl, sift together the mochiko, granulated sugar, matcha powder, and baking powder.
  3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, melted butter, sweetened condensed milk, egg, and vanilla extract until well combined.
  4. Gradually pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, stirring until smooth and no lumps remain.
  5. Stir in the white chocolate chips until evenly distributed throughout the batter.
  6. Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish and smooth out the top with a spatula.
  7. Bake in the preheated oven for 40-45 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and the center is set. The cake may still be slightly jiggly in the middle, but it will firm up as it cools.
  8. Allow the cake to cool completely in the baking dish before cutting into squares.
  9. Optional: Dust the top of the cooled cake with a little extra matcha powder for a decorative touch.
  10. Serve your Matcha White Chocolate Mochi Cake at room temperature or chilled, and enjoy the unique combination of flavors and textures!
This dessert is sure to impress your friends and family with its vibrant green color, chewy mochi texture, and delightful sweetness from the white chocolate. It's a perfect treat for green tea lovers and anyone looking to try something new and exciting in the world of desserts. Give it a try and let your taste buds rejoice in the deliciousness of Matcha White Chocolate Mochi Cake. Enjoy! 🍵🍫🍰

I've always been a fan of both Matcha and Motchi cake but I have never came across the idea of having these two together. I would definitely like to have a bite of these sweets!

I've always been a fan of both Matcha and Motchi cake but I have never came across the idea of having these two together. I would definitely like to have a bite of these sweets!
You definitely have to try this! If you love matcha and mochi you will love this because every bite the flavor of the matcha will burst to your mouth. So good 😋🥰👌

Heyy! I love how you've combined matcha with white chocolate for a unique twist on a classic treat. I can't wait to try making this myself! 💚

The Matcha White Chocolate Mochi Cake is a delicious combination of flavors and textures that I've had the pleasure of tasting. This unusual confection mixes white chocolate's creamy sweetness with matcha's earthy bitterness, all encased in the delicious chewiness of mochi.

Matcha White Chocolate Mochi Cake? Yes, please! 🍵🍫 This sounds like a delicious twist on a classic treat. I'm intrigued by the matcha and white chocolate combo—definitely adding this to my baking list! Thanks for sharing your tasty creation! 🍰

Back