Meatball-Tortellini Soup

mndynthn12

Culinary Explorer
Yo, Get ready to cozy up with a bowl of this amazing Meatball-Tortellini Soup! 🍲✨ It's filled with hearty meatballs, cheesy tortellini, and wholesome veggies - the perfect comfort food for any day of the week. Let's elevate your dinner game with this delicious soup! 😋🥄

Meatball-Tortellini Soup

Meatball-Tortellini Soup (1).jpg

Ingredients:

• 8 ounces ground beef chuck
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for topping
  • 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
  • 1 large egg, lightly beaten
  • 1 clove garlic, grated
  • Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
  • 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
  • 2 carrots, diced
  • 2 stalks celery, diced
  • 1 quart low-sodium chicken broth
  • 1 9-ounce package refrigerated cheese tortellini
  • 4 cups loosely packed baby spinach (about 3 ounces)
Directions:

1. In a medium bowl, combine the ground beef, Parmesan, 2 tablespoons parsley, egg, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper to taste. Mix with your hands until just combined. Form into 1-inch meatballs and set aside.
  2. Heat olive oil in a pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add the meatballs and cook, turning, until golden brown, about 3 to 4 minutes. Remove to a plate.
  3. Add carrots and celery to the pot; cook, stirring, until just softened, about 5 minutes. Pour in the chicken broth and 3 cups of water; bring to a boil. Return the meatballs to the pot along with the remaining 2 tablespoons parsley and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Simmer until the meatballs are just cooked through, about 2 minutes.
  4. Add the tortellini and cook until they float to the top, about 4 minutes. Stir in the spinach and cook until wilted, about 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
  5. Serve hot, topped with more Parmesan cheese.
Enjoy this hearty and comforting soup! 🥣🍲

This Meatball-Tortellini Soup recipe looks like the ultimate comfort food! 🥣 I love the combination of hearty meatballs, cheesy tortellini, and flavorful broth. It seems like the perfect meal for a cozy night in or to warm up on a chilly day. Definitely adding this to my list of recipes to try! Thanks for sharing! 🍲✨

This Meatball-Tortellini Soup recipe looks like the ultimate comfort food! 🥣 I love the combination of hearty meatballs, cheesy tortellini, and flavorful broth. It seems like the perfect meal for a cozy night in or to warm up on a chilly day. Definitely adding this to my list of recipes to try! Thanks for sharing! 🍲✨
Thank you so much for your kind words! 🤗 I'm thrilled you're excited about the Meatball-Tortellini Soup recipe! 🥣 It's definitely a go-to comfort food in our house, especially when the weather starts to cool down. Can't wait for you to give it a try and experience that cozy goodness for yourself! Appreciate your support!

Back