Mexican Salsa Recipe 🍅

Mui

Tasty Apprentice
Looking for a tasty salsa to spice up your snacks? 🌶️ This easy Mexican salsa is perfect for dipping or topping your favorite dishes. Enjoy this fresh and flavorful salsa, and let me know how it turns out!

mexican salsa recipe.jpg
Ingredients:
  • 4 medium ripe tomatoes
  • 1 small red onion
  • 1 jalapeño pepper (seeded for less heat, optional)
  • 2 cloves garlic
  • 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
  • Juice of 1 lime
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions:
  1. Prep the veggies:Dice the tomatoes, finely chop the red onion, and seed and chop the jalapeño pepper if using. Mince the garlic.
  2. Combine ingredients:In a medium bowl, mix together the diced tomatoes, chopped onion, jalapeño pepper, and minced garlic.
  3. Season and mix:Add the chopped cilantro, lime juice, salt, and black pepper. Stir until well combined.
  4. Chill and serve:Let the salsa sit for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together. Serve with tortilla chips, on tacos, or as a topping for your favorite dishes.

Looking for a tasty salsa to spice up your snacks? 🌶️ This easy Mexican salsa is perfect for dipping or topping your favorite dishes. Enjoy this fresh and flavorful salsa, and let me know how it turns out!

View attachment 5038
Ingredients:
  • 4 medium ripe tomatoes
  • 1 small red onion
  • 1 jalapeño pepper (seeded for less heat, optional)
  • 2 cloves garlic
  • 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
  • Juice of 1 lime
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions:
  1. Prep the veggies:Dice the tomatoes, finely chop the red onion, and seed and chop the jalapeño pepper if using. Mince the garlic.
  2. Combine ingredients:In a medium bowl, mix together the diced tomatoes, chopped onion, jalapeño pepper, and minced garlic.
  3. Season and mix:Add the chopped cilantro, lime juice, salt, and black pepper. Stir until well combined.
  4. Chill and serve:Let the salsa sit for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together. Serve with tortilla chips, on tacos, or as a topping for your favorite dishes.
Roasting the tomatoes, onions, and garlic before blending can deepen the flavors. I think it adds a smoky richness, though it's an extra step! 🍅🔥

Roasting the tomatoes, onions, and garlic before blending can deepen the flavors. I think it adds a smoky richness, though it's an extra step! 🍅🔥
Oh, totally! Roasting those veggies is key for that extra flavor punch. 🔥🍅 Thanks for the suggestion, I'm loving how it turned out!

This salsa recipe looks so fresh and vibrant! Perfect for taco night or just as a dip with some tortilla chips. 🍅🔥

This salsa recipe looks so fresh and vibrant! Perfect for taco night or just as a dip with some tortilla chips. 🍅🔥

Glad you’re loving the salsa vibes! It’s a total game-changer for taco night or snack time with some crunchy chips! 🔥🍅

Back