Mezcal Margarita Recipe

jannababe

Culinary Explorer
mezcal-margarita-recipe-1024x656.png

I made a Mezcal Margarita the other day, and it was a total game-changer! The smoky mezcal mixed with fresh lime juice and just the right amount of sweetness made it so refreshing. Here’s how to make it:

Ingredients:​

• 2 oz mezcal
  • 1 oz fresh lime juice
  • 0.5 oz agave syrup
  • Lime wedge and salt for rimming the glass
  • Ice

Instructions:​

1. Rim your glass with a lime wedge and dip it in salt.
  2. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, then add mezcal, lime juice, and agave syrup.
  3. Shake well until everything is nicely chilled.
  4. Strain the mix into your salt-rimmed glass filled with ice.
  5. Garnish with a lime wedge.
And there you have it! This Mezcal Margarita is perfect for relaxing on a warm evening. Cheers! 🍹✨

View attachment 5171

I made a Mezcal Margarita the other day, and it was a total game-changer! The smoky mezcal mixed with fresh lime juice and just the right amount of sweetness made it so refreshing. Here’s how to make it:

Ingredients:​

• 2 oz mezcal
  • 1 oz fresh lime juice
  • 0.5 oz agave syrup
  • Lime wedge and salt for rimming the glass
  • Ice

Instructions:​

1. Rim your glass with a lime wedge and dip it in salt.
  2. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, then add mezcal, lime juice, and agave syrup.
  3. Shake well until everything is nicely chilled.
  4. Strain the mix into your salt-rimmed glass filled with ice.
  5. Garnish with a lime wedge.
And there you have it! This Mezcal Margarita is perfect for relaxing on a warm evening. Cheers! 🍹✨
I think a Mezcal Margarita sounds fantastic! Have you tried adding a splash of pineapple juice for a tropical twist, though? 🍍🍹

Oh, this Mezcal Margarita sounds like a total vibe! 🌟 The smoky mezcal with fresh lime and agave syrup is a killer combo. Thanks for sharing this awesome recipe—I'm definitely gonna try it! 🍹

Wow, this Mezcal Margarita looks incredible! 😍🔥 Love the smoky twist on a classic. Can’t wait to try this recipe and impress my friends!

Back