Microwave S'mores Mug Cakes

Hey, friends! I just tried making these Microwave S'mores Mug Cakes yesterday morning, and let me tell you—they were amazing! If you’re craving something sweet and chocolatey but don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen, this recipe is perfect for you. It's super quick and easy, and you'll have a delicious dessert in no time. Trust me, you’re going to love this cozy treat! ☕🍫

Microwave S'mores Mug Cakes.jpg

Ingredients:

• 4 tablespoons butter
  • 1 graham cracker, crushed into crumbs
  • 3 tablespoons milk
  • 1 large egg, whisked
  • 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
  • 3 tablespoons sugar
  • 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
  • A pinch of kosher salt
  • 32 mini marshmallows or 4 large marshmallows
Directions:
  1. Start by melting 1 tablespoon of butter in a microwave-safe mug for about 20 seconds. Once it’s melted, add the crushed graham cracker crumbs and mix them together. Now, divide the mixture and press half of it into the bottom of each of your mugs.
  2. In a separate microwave-safe bowl, melt the remaining 3 tablespoons of butter for about 20 to 30 seconds. Then, add the milk and whisked egg, mixing until well combined.
  3. Next, stir in the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, and a pinch of salt until the batter is smooth.
  4. Pour a quarter of the batter into each mug, and top each with either 8 mini marshmallows or 1 large marshmallow. Then, add the rest of the batter on top of that and finish with more marshmallows.
  5. Pop those mugs into the microwave for about 1 to 1 minute and 15 seconds, keeping an eye on them to make sure they don’t overflow.

And there you go! You’ll have these delicious s'mores mug cakes ready to enjoy in no time. Grab a spoon and dig in! 😋

These Microwave S'mores Mug Cakes look so fun and delicious! I love how easy they are to make and perfect for a quick treat. The combination of chocolate, marshmallows, and graham crackers sounds amazing. I can’t wait to try making these for myself! 🍫🔥🍰

Back