S'mores Waffle Recipe

becky_bake

Culinary Explorer
Hey there, fellow foodies! Get ready to take your breakfast or dessert game to the next level with this epic creation I will share with you :cool:😁 Inspired by a genius idea from my friend, this mouthwatering treat combines all the irresistible flavors of classic s'mores with the fluffy goodness of waffles 😋🥰🧇

🧇 Ingredients:
  • Waffle mix (store-bought or homemade)
  • Mini marshmallows
  • Chocolate chips or chocolate chunks
  • Crushed graham crackers
  • Whipped cream (optional)
  • Chocolate syrup (optional)
🧇 Instructions:
  1. Preheat your waffle iron according to the manufacturer's instructions.
  2. Prepare the waffle mix according to the package instructions or your favorite homemade recipe.
  3. Once the waffle iron is hot, pour a portion of the batter onto the iron and spread it evenly.
  4. Sprinkle a generous amount of mini marshmallows, chocolate chips or chunks, and crushed graham crackers over the waffle batter.
  5. Close the waffle iron and cook the waffle until it's golden brown and cooked through.
  6. Carefully remove the s'mores waffle from the waffle iron and transfer it to a plate.
  7. If desired, top the warm waffle with a dollop of whipped cream, a drizzle of chocolate syrup, and an extra sprinkle of crushed graham crackers for added decadence.
  8. Serve the S'mores Waffle Extravaganza hot and dig in with gusto! Don't forget to snap a quick pic for the 'gram before devouring this scrumptious creation.
Enjoy the heavenly combination of fluffy waffles, gooey marshmallows, melty chocolate, and crunchy graham crackers with every bite. It's a s'mores experience like no other! ;)

S'mores Waffle Recipe.jpg

S'mores Waffles sound like a delicious twist on a classic treat! 🍫🔥 Thanks for sharing the recipe—I can't wait to try it out. It's the perfect combination of breakfast and dessert, and I'm sure it'll be a hit with my family. Excited to indulge in some gooey, chocolatey goodness! 😋🧇

Hey there, fellow foodies! Get ready to take your breakfast or dessert game to the next level with this epic creation I will share with you :cool:😁 Inspired by a genius idea from my friend, this mouthwatering treat combines all the irresistible flavors of classic s'mores with the fluffy goodness of waffles 😋🥰🧇

🧇 Ingredients:
  • Waffle mix (store-bought or homemade)
  • Mini marshmallows
  • Chocolate chips or chocolate chunks
  • Crushed graham crackers
  • Whipped cream (optional)
  • Chocolate syrup (optional)
🧇 Instructions:
  1. Preheat your waffle iron according to the manufacturer's instructions.
  2. Prepare the waffle mix according to the package instructions or your favorite homemade recipe.
  3. Once the waffle iron is hot, pour a portion of the batter onto the iron and spread it evenly.
  4. Sprinkle a generous amount of mini marshmallows, chocolate chips or chunks, and crushed graham crackers over the waffle batter.
  5. Close the waffle iron and cook the waffle until it's golden brown and cooked through.
  6. Carefully remove the s'mores waffle from the waffle iron and transfer it to a plate.
  7. If desired, top the warm waffle with a dollop of whipped cream, a drizzle of chocolate syrup, and an extra sprinkle of crushed graham crackers for added decadence.
  8. Serve the S'mores Waffle Extravaganza hot and dig in with gusto! Don't forget to snap a quick pic for the 'gram before devouring this scrumptious creation.
Enjoy the heavenly combination of fluffy waffles, gooey marshmallows, melty chocolate, and crunchy graham crackers with every bite. It's a s'mores experience like no other! ;)

View attachment 2379
Thanks for sharing! S'mores Waffle Recipe sounds like a delicious twist on a classic treat. Can't wait to top crispy waffles with gooey marshmallows, chocolate chips, and graham cracker crumbs for a delightful breakfast or dessert!

Back