Mini pavlovas with Mixed Berries

TinkerBell

Culinary Explorer
Mini pavlovas with Mixed Berries.jpg
Hey foodies! So, I recently decided to try making mini pavlovas with mixed berries, and let me tell you, it was a worth sharing! Inspired by memories at a friend's dinner party, I couldn't resist bringing that same sweet joy into my own kitchen.

Ingredients:
  • 4 large egg whites, at room temperature
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 teaspoon cornstarch
  • 1 teaspoon white vinegar
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 cup mixed berries (such as strawberries, blueberries, raspberries)
  • Whipped cream or Greek yogurt, for topping
  • Fresh mint leaves, for garnish
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 250°F (120°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. In a clean, dry mixing bowl, beat the egg whites on medium-high speed until soft peaks form.
  3. Gradually add the granulated sugar, one tablespoon at a time, while continuing to beat the egg whites. Beat until stiff, glossy peaks form.
  4. Gently fold in the cornstarch, white vinegar, and vanilla extract until well combined.
  5. Spoon or pipe the meringue mixture onto the prepared baking sheet, forming small nests or circles.
  6. Use the back of a spoon to create a shallow well in the center of each pavlova.
  7. Bake in the preheated oven for 60-70 minutes, or until the pavlovas are dry to the touch and slightly golden.
  8. Turn off the oven and let the pavlovas cool completely inside with the door closed to prevent cracking.
  9. Once cooled, top each mini pavlova with a dollop of whipped cream or Greek yogurt and a generous spoonful of mixed berries.
  10. Garnish with fresh mint leaves for a pop of color and extra freshness.

I hope you enjoy these mini pavlovas with mixed berries as much as I did creating them!

Indulge in a delightful dessert with these Mini Pavlovas topped with Mixed Berries! 🍓🍰 Perfect for any occasion, these mini pavlovas are sure to impress with their elegant presentation and irresistible flavor. Treat yourself to a taste of summer with this delightful dessert! ☀️🥂

Back