Mocha Chocolate Icebox Cake

KainGo127

Culinary Explorer

Hi there! Check out this heavenly Mocha Chocolate Icebox Cake I whipped up! 🍰💫 Layers of chocolate chip cookies and mocha whipped cream—pure indulgence! Perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth cravings! Who wants a slice? 😋 #DessertDelight #ChocolateObsession

Mocha Chocolate Icebox Cake​

Mocha Chocolate Icebox Cake.jpg

Ingredients:​

• 2 cups cold heavy cream
  • 12 ounces Italian mascarpone cheese
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 1/4 cup coffee liqueur (e.g., Kahlua)
  • 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (e.g., Pernigotti)
  • 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder
  • 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
  • 3 (8-ounce) packages chocolate chip cookies (e.g., Tate's Bake Shop)
  • Shaved semisweet chocolate, for garnish

Directions:​

1. Prepare Mocha Whipped Cream: In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, combine heavy cream, mascarpone, sugar, coffee liqueur, cocoa powder, espresso powder, and vanilla. Mix on low speed to combine, then gradually increase speed until firm peaks form.
  2. Assemble the Cake: Arrange chocolate chip cookies flat in an 8-inch springform pan, covering the bottom as much as possible. Break some cookies if needed to fill in spaces. Spread a fifth of the mocha whipped cream evenly over the cookies. Layer another set of cookies on top, flat and touching, followed by another fifth of the cream. Continue layering cookies and cream until there are 5 layers of each, ending with a layer of cream. Smooth the top, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate overnight.
  3. Serve: Before serving, run a small sharp knife around the outside of the cake and remove the sides of the pan. Sprinkle the top with shaved semisweet chocolate, cut into wedges, and serve cold.

It's seriously next-level delicious! With layers of chocolate chip cookies and mocha whipped cream, it's pure bliss! Who's ready to dig in with me? 🍰😋 #SweetTreats #DessertDelight

The layers of chocolate chip cookies and mocha whipped cream are making my mouth water! How did you come up with such a heavenly recipe? 😍 #SweetToothSatisfaction

Back