Is there some one in this group wanting to try a mochi flavored ice cream? this is what I could find in the grocery store. also, while paradise perfectly fits the taste of our mochi freaky lovers. :love:🀀

mochi ice cream.jpg

Is there some one in this group wanting to try a mochi flavored ice cream? this is what I could find in the grocery store. also, while paradise perfectly fits the taste of our mochi freaky lovers. :love:🀀

View attachment 2449
Mochi ice cream is a guilty pleasure of mine! πŸ˜‹πŸ‘ I think it's a fun twist on traditional ice cream, offering a unique chewy texture that's oh-so-satisfying. πŸ’– Though, it's important to enjoy it quickly once removed from the freezer to prevent the mochi from becoming too hard.

Mochi ice cream is a guilty pleasure of mine! πŸ˜‹πŸ‘ I think it's a fun twist on traditional ice cream, offering a unique chewy texture that's oh-so-satisfying. πŸ’– Though, it's important to enjoy it quickly once removed from the freezer to prevent the mochi from becoming too hard.

Totally get you! Mochi ice cream rocks, right? That soft chewiness with the cold cream inside? So good, but gotta gobble it fast before it turns into a frozen rock! πŸ˜„πŸ‘

Back